eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
The Kermit will be $295 and FAO will be selling it.
Are you sure you havent come across old news! The Reporter Kermit was going to be an FAO exclusive when MR was going to release him.I think Bryan would have told us first, otherwise it is another case of bad public relations, which I doubt.

hoopless

Reaction score
Are you sure you havent come across old news! The Reporter Kermit was going to be an FAO exclusive when MR was going to release him.I think Bryan would have told us first, otherwise it is another case of bad public relations, which I doubt.
not only that, but it seems odd that there would be a price on kermit before rizzo unless the schedule had been changed.

muppetinsider

Reaction score
I've already seen the promo pics of him for their ads; $295, FAO will carry him.

Nick22

Reaction score
I've already seen the promo pics of him for their ads; $295, FAO will carry him.
it's exciting, and i hope that's the case, but it doesnt seem probable. i second the request for the ad.

eFX

Reaction score
This is not true. We have not announced the price or availability of the Reporter Kermit or Rizzo yet. Since D23 just ended last week, we sent the prototypes back to Asia for final costing.

The FAO/Kermit information was old news with MR several years ago . . .

When the information is available, you guys will be the first to know and it will be from a reliable source. . . us! :smile: