eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Taylor

Reaction score
hay, I really need to know something! when we pre- order our rizzo will they start taking payments immediatly or will they take payments when rizzo ships? this may sound like a silly question but I have never pre- ordered anything before, and I really want to pre- order rizzo on account of them only making a thousand. Some help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

muppetperson

Reaction score
hay, I really need to know something! when we pre- order our rizzo will they start taking payments immediatly or will they take payments when rizzo ships? this may sound like a silly question but I have never pre- ordered anything before, and I really want to pre- order rizzo on account of them only making a thousand. Some help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
There will be a $100 immediate deposit and the balance is due when Rizzo ships or you can opt for a payment plan of 2 months with 2 equal payments(after the deposit) and then he will ship.

eFX

Reaction score
This is the way our payment plan works. First, it is actually a layaway plan and not a payment plan.

There will be a non-refundable deposit required when you place your pre-order. Then, the next payment will not be due until Rizzo is in stock and ready to ship. (We do not want to hold on to your money, other than the deposit) When he is ready to ship, we will email everyone who has a confirmed pre-order and at that time you can choose whether you want to pay the balance in full or opt for the layaway plan.

If you choose the layaway plan, then the balance will be divided into equal payments charged to your credit card approximately 30 days apart. CA sales tax, if applicable, and shipping and handling will be added to the last payment.

So, if you are considering the layaway plan, may I suggest that you start to put an amount equal to the monthly payment in a savings account for the subsequent 3 months, after you make your non-refundable deposit, so that you have the funds to pay the balance in full when Rizzo is ready to ship. Otherwise, you will have to wait for 3 months to get your Rizzo. Just a suggestion!

Thanks!

Bryan

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Any word on if you're accepting Amex? I think this question keeps getting lost or forgotten. :confused:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, we do not accept American Express. . .

Thanks!
Eek. I thought you guys might get around to it with the site revamp and all. Well, that's unfortunate. I might have to go with the secondary market instead of direct. :sympathy:

Taylor

Reaction score
Just wanted to say thank you to EfX and Muppetperson for answering my question. I definitley feel more confident about purchasing Rizzo and I will make my financial plans soon.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hey EFX, can we order Rizzo direct from you? I do live in the UK though?
Let me echo that question and can I also ask if theres any suppliers here in the UK so we don't have to pay the, always lovely, custom charges?

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I was also starting to wonder about this. As these are Ltd Ed, I dont want to wait for a UK retailer and then find there sold out, but I also dont want the high postage and customs charges.

Whats the best option efx for the UK and over seas customers.

What is the time difference between them shipping in the US and when your UK distributor ships them?

Thanks.

Chris