eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Cant say too much at the moment,but eFX are looking into the possability of offering a cheaper price for a limited time for fast orderers.
I like the sounds of that! I realize you can't say much but are we talking like a percentage discount for the first 50-100 orders or something along those lines?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I like the sounds of that! I realize you can't say much but are we talking like a percentage discount for the first 50-100 orders or something along those lines?
what is currently getting kicked around is a short period rather than the number of orders and an amount off, but you could always work out what percentage that is.Of course, this could all change, which is why I cant say any more.I think most of you guys should be happy with the final price once it is confirmed.:smile:

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
what is currently getting kicked around is a short period rather than the number of orders and an amount off, but you could always work out what percentage that is.Of course, this could all change, which is why I cant say any more.I think most of you guys should be happy with the final price once it is confirmed.:smile:
Thanks muppetperson.
This is why I am holding off getting Rizzo from Forbidden Planet UK as EFX have not released a £ yet and he could be a bit cheaper. Do you think Forbidden Planet will change the £ if he does work out a lot less?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Thanks muppetperson.
This is why I am holding off getting Rizzo from Forbidden Planet UK as EFX have not released a £ yet and he could be a bit cheaper. Do you think Forbidden Planet will change the £ if he does work out a lot less?
I cant speak for Forbidden Planet or Play.com, but Bryan said that he only sent them a very rough guide which was only suppose to be for private discussion and shouldnt have been acted upon.I guess if they want to sell Rizzo, then they should change the price once eFX start the pre order.

goodrastus

Reaction score
Hey Muppetperson,

As the man in the know, and as a fellow Aussie, what's the best option for us with Rizzo?

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hey Muppetperson,

As the man in the know, and as a fellow Aussie, what's the best option for us with Rizzo?
Well, Ikon Collectables in North Geelong are the Australian distributers for eFX and also have a retail division, but I have found from previous experience, that it works out cheaper to get them direct from the States.They have to add duties on the top, whereas if you only buy one of something, it usually doesnt attract duties unless it exceeds $1000.And I want to make sure that I get one, so going direct, I dont have to worry about if the third party put the order in or maybe not fast enough.

goodrastus

Reaction score
Thanks,

That's also what I've done in the past (ordering direct from the US) so just checking! :smile:

hoopless

Reaction score
Any UK'ers looking for Rizzo a bit cheaper - Play.com - Code PlayHeat09 might give you 10% off (over £34 saving), havent tried it myself but saw it mentioned on another site.
i just tried going through the motions out of curiosity without actually clicking order and it said the code can't be used with that order so i guess that's out. i've worked 7 days straight now and should hopefully have more than enough to pay for him when the price is announced.

muppetperson

Reaction score
A new eFX newsletter is being released with Disney News.It isnt on the website yet, but click on community, then newsletters will drop down and click on that and then on Dec,09.Keep trying till it goes up.The Rizzo news is basically what I have already mentioned-that they are still waiting on the final price from the factory and hope to release him later this month.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I can't wait till he goes up for pre-order, I'm very anxious to see how much he is!