eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Barber

Reaction score
Hmm, still no news, huh?

Do any of you close to the inside feel like it's getting closer to the pre-order?

That limited time discount sounds awesome. I hope it happens.

MWoO

Reaction score
As cool as that Rizzo looks I am still waiting to see a factory sample. We still don't know if the final product will look like that perfect poser.

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
We look forward to continuing the Poser line! And don't worry, Fozzie is not dead! He is on life support, but still breathing!
Good to hear! Also, if givin the chance and with its foot in the door to a come back success! How do you think Fraggle Rock would do? Would you, if givin the chance, take it on? I know a lot of fans would buy them, I for one would buy them over the Muppets! And i'd buy all 5! No second guessing. I still have yet to but a Muppet. But Fraggles, i'd pre order! :excited:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I doubt we will see Fraggle Photo puppet replicas.As the Jim Henson Company own them, another license would have to be obtained, which I doubt would ever be offered due to Henson's past refusal on replica Muppets, and even if they did, eFX were concerned about having too many Muppet family spinoffs, because who would be able to afford them all.

Barber

Reaction score
You make really good points, muppetperson. Too bad you're most definitely right--I'd LOVE to have Fraggle replicas. Especially Uncle Matt.

Sam's Ghost

Reaction score
I'd rather see Sam the American Eagle and Pepe the King Prawn replicas before any Fraggles. And even for the old-school Muppet fans, the original Muppet Show stars should be done before Muppets Tonight or Fraggle characters.

Pepe would be smaller and less expensive, especially compared to Sam, who'd be huge, so Pepe might end up being a good seller.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I definitely can't wait for Pepe! He's definitely a must-buy. I love the character, and since he's small he hopefully won't be TOO expensive.

I'd love a Sam the Eagle though, but he'd be HUGE and veerry expensive :attitude:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I definitely can't wait for Pepe! He's definitely a must-buy. I love the character, and since he's small he hopefully won't be TOO expensive.

I'd love a Sam the Eagle though, but he'd be HUGE and veerry expensive :attitude:

Remember...it's not the matter of the size, but how much work and material goes into him.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Speaking of expense...the price announcement keeps getting pushed back. We were supposed to know it this summer, then September at D23 and so forth. My guess is that it will be well after the holidays. It would be great to know if I should keep saving up or if the amount will be above my price lid. :shifty: