eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, we all know that the beer at MC is of the ROOT variety, of course.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Prawnie can come visit us in Canada, where he is old enough... to have... virtual beer..

theprawncracker

Reaction score
You just THINK I'm not old enough! Really, I'm a 4,000 year old demigod. I can drink all the beer I want! Virtual or not!

Now... where's the virtual keg? Oh no... Super Scooter, stop doing a virtual keg stand! Good grief... :concern:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
*hic* I *hic* didn't think the vir-*hic* vir- *hic* tual negg og would be so *hic* strong!

Bear Man

Reaction score
So...two things:

First: http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Give_A_Day

Anyone else think that some of the posers in the still shots are looking a little...funky? Fozzie in particular looks like they resurrected the weird Muppets from Space bandana poser. And that is not a good thing. Definitely not what I would want any future posers based off. And it looks like they've gone back to that pointy, fat-headed Kermit too. Or am I imagining things?

Second, someone in amidst the name calling, hurt feelings and other general silliness, someone pointed out that one of the biggest Fozzie problems is his somewhat rounded midsection. Great point! I wonder whether he could be shipped without his stomach actually in place - maybe a zipper up his back that would let you stuff him once he arrived? If you went that route, and actually made the inside of him slightly accessible, you could even fold him in half and connect the two parts of his "spine" during assembly. Of course, I imagine that eFx and Disney would want to make them as least like a puppet as possible, and giving any sort of access to their insides would be a big issue, but it's a thought. I'd even be prepared to accept a Fozzie that was only from the waist up if that was the only way to keep shipping and packaging to a reasonable size - it wouldn't be my ideal, but that Bear needs to be made, and he needs to be made NOW! ;-)

Anyone else got any ideas?

Teenager's

Reaction score
That's a thought. I know of a semi-common puppet building technique to make a fatter puppet lighter they use a beach ball to make the character fatter, inflating and deflating the ball....maybe they could do this for Fozzie....that way he could also squish to be smaller in the package as well.