eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Super Scooter

Reaction score
And a blue bow-tie. :wink: I prefer this version of the reporter frog myself...
Agreed! Not only my favorite movie, but my favorite designs for all the Muppets (with the exception of Waldorf. Waldorf was at his best in season 1 and 2 of The Muppet Show... Though I'm loving the newest Waldorf puppet... but I digress)

:sleep::sleep:

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Very close now.

AHHHH! Even better – Star Wars!
I could just see them doing Star Wars versions for Star Wars Weekends at Hollywood Studios. This could be the new version of the Star Wars Big Figs they sold out of every year (at $250 a pop x 3). They sell the Star Wars Muppets action figures at DHS, now bring on the full size replicas! AND eFX would already have a customer base from their SW replicas.

Shoot, if they could make SW versions AND the regular ones, it would really help offset the costs (higher production = less cost per unit). I'm sure the SW versions would sell out pretty quickly which could bring down the cost of the regular ones.

FREAKING BRILLIANT.

So, the new 2 could be Kermit as Luke and Rizzo as Yoda...

muppetperson

Reaction score
AHHHH! Even better – Star Wars!
I could just see them doing Star Wars versions for Star Wars Weekends at Hollywood Studios. This could be the new version of the Star Wars Big Figs they sold out of every year (at $250 a pop x 3). They sell the Star Wars Muppets action figures at DHS, now bring on the full size replicas! AND eFX would already have a customer base from their SW replicas.

Shoot, if they could make SW versions AND the regular ones, it would really help offset the costs (higher production = less cost per unit). I'm sure the SW versions would sell out pretty quickly which could bring down the cost of the regular ones.

FREAKING BRILLIANT.

So, the new 2 could be Kermit as Luke and Rizzo as Yoda...
Burning hot! But Rizzo isnt the other.Might as well tell you, now that you have guessed it-the other is Princess Piggy.Dont know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.If they pre order Reporter Kermit/Jedi Kermit and Signature Miss Piggy/Princess Piggy at the same time, it is a great thing.However, if they just do the Star Wars parodies I think it is a bad thing, as people will panic buy, not knowing if reporter Kermit and Signature miss Piggy will be made, and if they do, then people will be kicking themselves that they didnt wait.If they all pre order together, then people can choose who they want.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If it makes the regular versions cheaper I'm for it! Personally, I'd skip the Star Wars versions. Just not dynamic enough for me and I'm more of a character completist than an item completist. I prefer my Muppets as Muppets. However, I can see how these would be popular with others. Imagine somewhere down the line of a Beaker C3PO and a Bunsen R2D2.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Anything that pushes Fozzie even further out of the line up can only be bad news as far as I'm concerned :frown: Rizzo, two Kermits (three if you count the MR version), and two Piggys before Fozzie? As far as I'm concerned that's a monumental fail.

Taylor

Reaction score
I like that EFX are thinking and being creative, but I would only buy signature piggy. But if princess piggy were the only option I would buy her and try my best to mod her. I say anything that helps sell the line is a good thing but I do agree with frogboy4, I prefer my muppets as themselves.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm one of those fans that thinks that too many of the post-Jim Muppet appearances through the years involved Muppets playing different characters. If I shell out hundreds of dollars - Kermit better be Kermit and Piggy better be Piggy. But if this is what's needed to keep the line alive...go for it. It has my fan support, but not necessarily my fan dollar.

However, if they made a Miss Piggy that looked like this, I'd definitely bite!

muppetguy

Reaction score
I guess I'm one of those fans that thinks that too many of the post-Jim Muppet appearances through the years involved Muppets playing different characters. If I shell out hundreds of dollars - Kermit better be Kermit and Piggy better be Piggy. But if this is what's needed to keep the line alive...go for it. It has my fan support, but not necessarily my fan dollar.

However, if they made a Miss Piggy that looked like this, I'd definitely bite!
OMG Jaime, if they did that, I'd have to say, I'd buy that. My two favorite divas pulled into one! I woul;d agree with Taylor. If they only go with Princess Piggy, I would buy her and Mod her the best I can too. I would even have a dress made by someone to replicate one of Piggy's signature outfits. I think if they do do the Siognature Piggy and Princess Piggy together, fan can pick and choose and the amount for each item should definitly drop.

EFX, if you are out there somewhere, P-L-E-A-S-E Come by and tell us what's going on.

OSUperman

Reaction score
Dang! I thought it would be something I wouldn't want! Star Wars Muppets would be AMAZING! However, I would want the regular versions first, I think.lol:confused: