eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Just got an eFX newsletter, but it only covers Star Wars and Star Trek.A Disney edition is coming in 2 weeks.

In the news letter quotes this:

"We will have a special Disney edition of our newsletter in a couple weeks. We will have some very exciting news to share with you."

I hope it has to deal with the Muppet posers or even Rizzo! :shifty:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I hope the news contains a solid release date and the SRP for Rizzo or the next Muppet poser. Fingers crossed. :smile:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
It is going to be interesting to find out which Poser will be next. Keeping fingers crossed as well. Also still cannot wait for Rizzo.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
If it turns out to be Miss Mousey...I'm just sayin! :mad:

I'm really intrigued now that we know it could be a lot of things.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Just got an eFX newsletter, but it only covers Star Wars and Star Trek.A Disney edition is coming in 2 weeks.

Yeah, got this info too, but everyone, let's not get our hopes up and mark our calendars at exactly two weeks. We've been there before and more time had passed before we heard anything. I am trying to do some hopeful and wishful thinking, but when they state "Disney" they could be the Disney classic movie collectibles they are putting out. Myabe it will be about Princess Aurora's crown replica. We'll see. I am hoping for some muppet news....enough already, bring me the rat (this is the only time I would EVER say that) LOL :embarrassed:

eFX

Reaction score
Hi All!

Sorry for the delay in posting in the threads! Obviously, I have not read through all the threads yet, but I certainly will do so in the next few days and if there is anything that i can answer, I will.

As for the Rizzo, I also apologize for the delay in the pre-order. We have been in negotiations with Disney on what we think is an exciting new cooperative program. But, as is typical in dealing with any licensors, we have to make sure that all of the legal concerns are resolved before we can make any announcements. Once it is signed, seal and delivered, I am sure that you will like what we have come up with.

However, this does not mean that we have stopped working on Rizzo with our factory, we are still moving forward.

Thanks to you all for your patience and as I mentioned above, I will read through the thread and answer any questions that I am able to.

Bryan

goodrastus

Reaction score
Thanks eFx. Exactly what I thought - no need to panic. Should settle things a bit - hopefully! :smile:

eFX

Reaction score
Wow! The whole Muppets dressed as Star Wars characters got way out of hand! :-P
On a call with Muppetperson, I just told him some ideas we were throwing around for an exclusive product for Star Wars Celebration V in Orlando this summer. Since it is being held at Disney World, and the Star Wars Muppet products are sold at Disney World, we thought that might be a good tie in. And we have BOTH the Disney license and the Star Wars license. But once again, it was only an idea that I told Muppetperson about that we were throwing around. It is not in development! Something to keep remember, if anything is definite, it will be on our website or in a newsletter! I appreciate Muppetpersons and all of your enthusiasm in our products that makes you guys contribute your opinions and we appreciate it! But some of the information that sometime show up in the threads was from a casual conversation that I have had with some of you!

Thanks!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Wow! The whole Muppets dressed as Star Wars characters got way out of hand! :-P
On a call with Muppetperson, I just told him some ideas we were throwing around for an exclusive product for Star Wars Celebration V in Orlando this summer. Since it is being held at Disney World, and the Star Wars Muppet products are sold at Disney World, we thought that might be a good tie in. And we have BOTH the Disney license and the Star Wars license. But once again, it was only an idea that I told Muppetperson about that we were throwing around. It is not in development! Something to keep remember, if anything is definite, it will be on our website or in a newsletter! I appreciate Muppetpersons and all of your enthusiasm in our products that makes you guys contribute your opinions and we appreciate it! But some of the information that sometime show up in the threads was from a casual conversation that I have had with some of you!

Thanks!
My apologies if this has caused you problems.I did say it was an idea that may or maynot go ahead.I suppose that is a problem with forums in that the threads become long inbetween and people adding information dont recall the earlier posts.Sorry again for any inconvienience.