eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Wow! The whole Muppets dressed as Star Wars characters got way out of hand! :-P
On a call with Muppetperson, I just told him some ideas we were throwing around for an exclusive product for Star Wars Celebration V in Orlando this summer. Since it is being held at Disney World, and the Star Wars Muppet products are sold at Disney World, we thought that might be a good tie in. And we have BOTH the Disney license and the Star Wars license. But once again, it was only an idea that I told Muppetperson about that we were throwing around. It is not in development! Something to keep remember, if anything is definite, it will be on our website or in a newsletter! I appreciate Muppetpersons and all of your enthusiasm in our products that makes you guys contribute your opinions and we appreciate it! But some of the information that sometime show up in the threads was from a casual conversation that I have had with some of you!

Thanks!
I think Muppetperson is just helping to keep the spirit alive with the posers even if it is letting us in on *** bits and ideas, good to hear from you again EFX.

Q - What style of Piggy do you think you would like to go for, the classic OR Modern or do you think you will do a mix of both?

Q - Can you see Scooter getting made, a while ago we had a poll and Scooter was by far the most popular hear.

Thanks

Ant

unclematt

Reaction score
I think Muppetperson is just helping to keep the spirit alive with the posers even if it is letting us in on *** bits and ideas, good to hear from you again EFX.

Q - What style of Piggy do you think you would like to go for, the classic OR Modern or do you think you will do a mix of both?

Q - Can you see Scooter getting made, a while ago we had a poll and Scooter was by far the most popular hear.

Thanks

Ant
I think you meant tid bits. LOL

Ignohippo

Reaction score
Heh! I think we all knew the SW posers was a bit far-fetched (but a darn good idea if you ask me). Thanks for keeping us updated!

roastnebrie

Reaction score
Muppet replicas

I havent posted in a while but I certainly hope we hear some exiting news about Miss Piggy!:mad:

goldengonzo

Reaction score
My apologies if this has caused you problems.I did say it was an idea that may or maynot go ahead.I suppose that is a problem with forums in that the threads become long inbetween and people adding information dont recall the earlier posts.Sorry again for any inconvienience.
Let's not rewrite history here. If anything is to blame for prolonging the discussion it is your mysterious hint dropping and subsequent commenting on everyone's guesses.

Listen, it's great that you know someone involved in this line and that you're so excited about it and sharing your "insider info" but this kind of misinformation is only going to hurt eFX and the line. The fact that people took the Star Wars idea as fact is directly because of your posts. Whether you mentioned it was "only an idea" or not, you presented it as something factual.

Personally, I would rather hear nothing than constantly have my hopes raised and dashed.

Luke

Reaction score
Personally, I would rather hear nothing than constantly have my hopes raised and dashed.
I agree totally ... would rather hear stuff only from eFX themselves .. then we kinda know the real state of things rather than well intentioned fans who might be doing a bit more harm than good here passing on rumours.

With Palisades we heard one voice, and it worked so well. I'm glad to hear Rizzo is still on the radar.

:insatiable:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I agree totally ... would rather hear stuff only from eFX themselves .. then we kinda know the real state of things rather than well intentioned fans who might be doing a bit more harm than good here passing on rumours.

With Palisades we heard one voice, and it worked so well. I'm glad to hear Rizzo is still on the radar.

:insatiable:
:batty: OK, but dont start complaining when eFX dont drop in for a long time and start saying that they arent doing anything!

Luke

Reaction score
:batty: OK, but dont start complaining when eFX dont drop in for a long time and start saying that they arent doing anything!
LOL, you have a point there. It's no offence to you or anyone else who has given hints and stuff - just i think if someone is going to give product updates for eFX they either need to be eFX or be someone who eFX make sure they keep fully informed - and also make sure they haven't given them promises to pass on that don't come off. Though at this point to be honest, i think people just really want to see the product released, and if eFX really want to leave their waiting customers out of the loop to the point where they think it aint gonna happen .. their mistake!

:smirk:

goodrastus

Reaction score
Or people can simply view the comments and be interested by the discussion, knowing that nothing is confirmed until from eFx. That's what I do... :smile:

muppetperson

Reaction score
LOL, you have a point there. It's no offence to you or anyone else who has given hints and stuff - just i think if someone is going to give product updates for eFX they either need to be eFX or be someone who eFX make sure they keep fully informed - and also make sure they haven't given them promises to pass on that don't come off. Though at this point to be honest, i think people just really want to see the product released, and if eFX really want to leave their waiting customers out of the loop to the point where they think it aint gonna happen .. their mistake!

:smirk:
If Bryan needs any help in getting information out if he is busy, I am always here.And if I see any official news, I will relay it.But I am going to take a back seat for now as I see prospective news is upsetting people.Just remember that even Official news can sometimes still be subject to change!:smile: