eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hmm did i miss something or where can i preorder Rizzo ?
eFX havent put Rizzo up for pre order yet.He is up for pre order at play.com and forbiddenplanet.com but it will be much cheaper through eFX, although I would imagine shipping will be expensive, so you would have to weigh it up between buying locally with little or no shipping charges, verses a cheaper price, but expensive shipping.
Just noticed forbidden Planet have put the price up further on Rizzo from GBP 323.99 to
GBP 399.99! Play.com is GBP 349.99

Ignohippo

Reaction score
They wont be going ahead with factory production until they get the numbers of the pre order when it starts, as I mentioned previously that they will only be making the amount to cover orders.So although you may be thinking that the factory could be making them while they are waiting on the discount club,the process is holding everything up.So, yes, it is going to be a while before Rizzo is in hand.

Since when? I'm sure there will still be an edition number. If they get 328 pre-orders, they aren't just going to make 328 posers.:confused:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Since when? I'm sure there will still be an edition number. If they get 328 pre-orders, they aren't just going to make 328 posers.:confused:
Bryan told me.And they do make odd number editions.If the number of orders gets very low, then I suppose the order will get cancelled.The only thing that is definate is that they wont make more than 1,000 pieces, but they wont be making 1,000 pieces straight up.If they get say 653 orders including Retailers, then that is how many they will actually make.

OSUperman

Reaction score
I can't wait for some official word on price. Didn't you say it would probably be between $300-$400 Muppetperson? I guess I'll just put back $400 to be on the safe side.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
To be brief about number editions here is an example. When eFX put up the preorder for the X-wing. They where only going to make as many as what was ordered plus a few for there online stores. They had planned on making only a limited of a 1000 X-wings. Ended up with all the orders and online stores included came out to 838. So they only made 838 X-wings so it is possible that when you order yours through eFX or an online store, it is going to be very limited and a true collectors piece. The just sold the Concept Vader helmet and they only made 250 of them. They all sold out in less than seven hours. Talking about limited. In the future, this item will be very valueable. I know for a fact that Bryans wants you to have a collectors piece and one that will be worth your collection.

Andibcool

Reaction score
Depends how much shipping will be.
On a side note playcom trys to cheat ? 455 euros if i click my currency and 350 pounds if i choose that. When i do a conversion 350 pounds are 400 Euros.
400$ are 294 Euros btw.
So last MR purchases had shipping from 85-90$ so thats around 66 Euros.
Thats 360 Euros in total import tax might add another 60 Euros.
I would wait for a final price before i order then have to calc and know what price playcom really takes. 350 pounds (400 Euros) or 455 Euros.

muppetperson

Reaction score
I can't wait for some official word on price. Didn't you say it would probably be between $300-$400 Muppetperson? I guess I'll just put back $400 to be on the safe side.
Yes.You will get some change.And if you join the discount club, you will get more change!Bryan will let everyone know the details once everything is signed.

Nick22

Reaction score
i've kinda given up hope on these posers. i just dont wanna get too excited and get let down again.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
its ok i have too, mostly because i know ill never own one even if they do come out...i just cant drop money like that on a preorder