eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Luke

Reaction score
Oooh, I really hope they'll release the Muppet posers at a slower pace. There's no reason to flood the market. More people will be able to pre-order if new characters aren't up for order every couple of months. Two posers per-year is a nice pace
I agree and i'd be surprised if we saw more than that given the development time on the current ones. I'd guess the actual length of the license is the problem though, they need to get their monies worth before they'd consider renewing and to see five posers (Fozzie etc) they'd need to do that. Just have to hope Rizzo is a strong seller.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Oooh, I really hope they'll release the Muppet posers at a slower pace. There's no reason to flood the market. More people will be able to pre-order if new characters aren't up for order every couple of months. Two posers per-year is a nice pace. Any more than three would be disappointing and high-maintenance. Like most fans here, I’d like to get all of these, but I’m not willing to finance my entire life by it. Slow and steady will keep both fans and their bottom line happy.

Right now it would be nice to see just one of these up for pre-order. No need to put the cart before the horse.

Is there any word when they'll actually announce something...anything? :confused:
That's one good thing to come out of this-it gives people a chance to save.When I first saw the release schedule, I thought it was a bit ambitious to keep up with, considering how many MR released in the time they had.yeah, 2 or maybe 3 per year would be nice, depending on how much they will be.I am trying to contact Bryan to get the latest.Wish he would answer the phone!

Reevz1977

Reaction score
In all honesty I give kudos to any company prepared to take a gamble on this line. I just wish we'd get to see them a little sooner (I struggle saving my pennies, they spend all too easily - darn you Apple®! ! ! !)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
In all honesty I give kudos to any company prepared to take a gamble on this line. I just wish we'd get to see them a little sooner (I struggle saving my pennies, they spend all too easily - darn you Apple®! ! ! !)
Darn Mindstyle and Vinylmation too. There's a lot of Muppety figure goodness out now and coming soon. EFX should get their pre-order up soon before the fan dollars are spent!

The first product is usually the hardest, but once it's launched things usually get easier for a while.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
I've gotten two things from this company and I realise why the news and preorders are slow. So I am pretty confident in Bryan and there team. They have more than one license to cover for a little company that wants good products. I will just wait for the news when it gets here.

goodrastus

Reaction score
And when people do, if it's not bona fide from eFx, then others get a bit upset about it so it's easier not to really.