eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm starting to not really care either way anymore. On the one hand, it would be nice to have a really cool Rizzo replica, but on the other hand if they end up not producing it, it's less money that I have to spend! lol

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It would be best if they'd say something, anything, to give fans confidence that things are still going forward. Their site gets no updates and treats 2010 as a year that doesn't exist.

In the past we've gotten the line that news was coming "very soon" and that news is never received. I'm not asking for false hope, just realistically, "R U THREE....THERE?" :concern: :shifty:

muppetperson

Reaction score
I am starting to wonder if this line is still active? Are EFX still trading?
Yeah, they are still trading, but they seem to be on auto-pilot!
They want people who pre ordered the Tri-coder to go back and complete the order themselves on line, rather than eFX processing the orders themselves, and nobody is in the office answering the phone or responding to emails.Seems as though Bryan has another main job and eFX is a hobby or sideline.:busy:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, they are still trading, but they seem to be on auto-pilot!
They want people who pre ordered the Tri-coder to go back and complete the order themselves on line, rather than eFX processing the orders themselves, and nobody is in the office answering the phone or responding to emails.Seems as though Bryan has another main job and eFX is a hobby or sideline.:busy:
Do we know anything about the Muppets? Is EFX on its way out? Is this just a temporary sabbatical or has the company always been more of a side project? I'm concerned.

luther962

Reaction score
I was really looking forward to getting a full-size Kermit and Fozzie, I am hoping they don't go the way of the Master Replica line!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Do we know anything about the Muppets? Is EFX on its way out? Is this just a temporary sabbatical or has the company always been more of a side project? I'm concerned.
The newsletter isnt far away.There was some issues that had to be worked out, which is why it is taking sooo long!

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
The newsletter isnt far away.There was some issues that had to be worked out, which is why it is taking sooo long!
That's nice to hear, but it would have been nicer to hear a month ago when the newsletter was supposed to come out.

Maybe Efx needs someone like you muppetperson on their marketing team? To keep us all in the loop.