Muppet Convention Figures

bw0000

Reaction score
Is anyone going to WIzard World Philly. I hear they are offering 2 exclusive Muppet figures. If any one is going and would not mind getting these for me, please contact me at wolfe@washemc.net and we can make a deal!

Raech

Reaction score
Shouldn't this be in the wanted section? 1 level up. (forgive me if it wasn't made yet when you posted)

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good catch Raech. Just moved it.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
I live not TOO far from Philly and was considering popping in to the convention to pick up the exlusive Dr. Teeth. However, there is a problem. It costs $20 just to get in the door, which I don't mind really, but I will technically be in the city on business and therefore won't be able to stick around too long.

On top of that, I have no idea what they will be charging for these figures or how many they will let one person purchase. So I don't want to say definitely one way or another at this point whether or not I can get people on the board the Dr. Teeth exclusive.

I will keep you posted via this thread as we get a little closer and I know for certain what my plans are. Sorry I can't be more specific at this point.

Travis

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
There is only one exclusive at the con. The Dr. Teeth repaint.

The Kermit figure is the regular Kermit-- just packaged differently. And it will not be for sale at the con. It will be given away at an invitation only industry party.

Email Palisades (the correct email address is in one of Ken's posts in the Ask Ken thread) and tell them you are interested in the Dr. Teeth exclusive-- if they get enough interest they may make the figure available on their web site store.

bw0000

Reaction score
ElecMayhem,

Are you still planning on going?

Ryan

Reaction score
Most Likley Going

I'm most likley going to the convention, but due to $$, I won't be able to pick up more than one Dr. Teeth. Sorry, Guys. I didn't get tickets yet. Are they availble at the door? I hope so.

Emmy1500

Reaction score
Hello,

I would also be interested in buying one of the dr teeth repaints from someone going to the convention.

I live in ontario, canada so philly is way too far away to go.

If anyone gets an extra one to sell then please email me.

coryemerson@sprint.ca

Thanks

Cory