eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Hmm im kinda happy they photo puppets.
I would have no use for real puppets, i want to let em pose and just stay there for display.
I agree with you Andi, Im one of the few who is actually pleased that these are photo posers rather than puppets!

Chris

hoopless

Reaction score
It's an interesting point about the not being real puppets. I must admit when I first saw them in a shop window I wasn't sure since before that point I'd never known photo puppets existed/had never thought about it. But at the end of the day they're Muppets and I just had to have at least one of them in my room for that reason alone.

I agree workable puppets may sell better, but if I had an actual puppet it would be wasted on me since I'm so useless at any character voices.

tomahawk

Reaction score
My sister was in Pasadena yesterday. She sent me a pic of a Reporter Kermit that was in a window display there. He looked fantastic, just like the EFX Kermit. I called her this morning and asked what that was about. She told me it was a window display for a shop and he was interviewing Rizzo and both were in director chairs. More to come...

tomahawk

Reaction score
You can also see Rizzo's foot a bit. Sorry I don't have a full Rizzo pic. It was my sister taking the pics. She obviously doesn't understand.:wink:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
You can also see Rizzo's foot a bit. Sorry I don't have a full Rizzo pic. It was my sister taking the pics. She obviously doesn't understand.:wink:
Great pic tomahawk,

I wonder what its all in aid of? Great to see them again, reporter Kermit looks great.

Chris

Reevz1977

Reaction score
WOW, they look like they may actually be happening - thats shown me! Thanks alot Tomahawk, any news on this thread is a welcome change, especially something as conclusive as this! One word...YAY! ! ! ! ! ! !

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
My sister was in Pasadena yesterday. She sent me a pic of a Reporter Kermit that was in a window display there. He looked fantastic, just like the EFX Kermit. I called her this morning and asked what that was about. She told me it was a window display for a shop and he was interviewing Rizzo and both were in director chairs. More to come...
She didn't happen to catch the name of the store, did she? Or could this be where eFX headquarters is located? Curious minds want to know!

:stick_out_tongue: