eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

MWoO

Reaction score
Edit: Was responding to a post 2 months old....whoops

Anyhoo, the reporter Kermit looks rather good. Seems like it will have a much more uniform loo because of the better internal structure, at least I hope. I love my MR Kermit, but a larger better scaled one would be nice.

Edit again: accidental double post

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just tried to visit eFX's website and it said it cannot be found! Not really worried.They are probably doing some maintenance or adding new contents.Maybe they are adding software so they can add "2010" into the newsletters.Yesterday, all of ebay's websites went offline.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Just tried to visit eFX's website and it said it cannot be found! Not really worried.They are probably doing some maintenance or adding new contents.Maybe they are adding software so they can add "2010" into the newsletters.Yesterday, all of ebay's websites went offline.

Just went onto there website and working fine for me now. Just wished we sould hear something new...anything would be nice.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Just went onto there website and working fine for me now. Just wished we sould hear something new...anything would be nice.
Strange, the website is still "lost" for me.Is everybody else getting it, or anybody out of the U.S. not getting it either?

muppetperson

Reaction score
I was able to view the website from Japan
Thanks.So looks like it might be an Australian connection thing.I double checked by clicking on their website link through Twitter and still got the same thing.
Anybody else from Australia having problems getting eFX's website?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Thanks.So looks like it might be an Australian connection thing.I double checked by clicking on their website link through Twitter and still got the same thing.
Anybody else from Australia having problems getting eFX's website?
Could be regional. Still, I'd try a hard-refresh or clear the cache in your computer just in case you haven't done it already. :super:

muppetperson

Reaction score
Could be regional. Still, I'd try a hard-refresh or clear the cache in your computer just in case you haven't done it already. :super:
Deleted it from my address bar and re entered it, but still not working.I will wait to see if there are any responses from other Australian members.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Came up OK for me Muppetperson. Nothing new tho.
Thanks.Hmm, must be something wrong with my computer! Although it is only effecting eFX, and briefly ebay, but eFX is
STILL not working.:confused:
Update- Just tried through hidemyass.com and it worked.I hope eFX havent put a block on me
so I cant visit the site!