eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Luke

Reaction score
I disagree with the referal to toys being junk, i would much rather have a vintage 1978 toy puppet that had been approved as well as designed by Jim Hensen himself than some current copy of the real thing, who knows maybe Jim would have disapproved of the replicas, im just saying its cool to be able to work the Animal puppet from Fisher price instead of just posing it
Well the idea of these being posers is that they look great on display. Most people buying these have no idea how to puppeteer and to be honest, a puppet looks a bit rubbish on display unless something has been stuffed into it to put some life into it.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I disagree with the referal to toys being junk, i would much rather have a vintage 1978 toy puppet that had been approved as well as designed by Jim Hensen himself than some current copy of the real thing, who knows maybe Jim would have disapproved of the replicas, im just saying its cool to be able to work the Animal puppet from Fisher price instead of just posing it
I agree that many of those classic toys are better than the ones on the market today. Not even the Tonner people have gotten as close to nailing the look of Miss Piggy since the Fisher Price puppet, and their recent doll is really nice. Still, I have all three MR posers and they are some of the greatest Muppet items I've owned! Apples and oranges there.

By the way, the Muppet creator's name is spelled "Henson" not "Hensen". It's an all too common mistake, but one that I like to correct one person at a time. That and when people misspell "Manhattan" for some reason. :wink:

dmoss

Reaction score
By the way, the Muppet creator's name is spelled "Henson" not "Hensen". It's an all too common mistake, but one that I like to correct one person at a time. That and when people misspell "Manhattan" for some reason. :wink:
He didn't mean any harm, Jamie...they don't call him LAZYEYEjoe for nothin'...! :insatiable:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Manhatten?
Grrrrrrr. A as in Big Apple. Only the A vowel resides in the technical name for New York City.

(Muppet fans should really know the spelling of this city, one of the most influential cities in the world. I misspell many words, but this one is a pet peeve of mine. It’s not as difficult as spelling out Lundin, Englend! :wink:)

statler salad

Reaction score
Grrrrrrr. A as in Big Apple. Only the A vowel resides in the technical name for New York City.

(Muppet fans should really know the spelling of this city, one of the most influential cities in the world. I misspell many words, but this one is a pet peeve of mine. It’s not as difficult as spelling out Lundin, Englend! :wink:)
Oh ok, Mannhattan it is then!

..and that's Londern, Engerland:stick_out_tongue: