eFX Collectibles to produce Muppet Replicas

What Muppet Replica do you want the most?

• Rizzo the Rat

Votes: 44 13.9%
  • Miss Piggy

Votes: 79 25.0%
  • Pepe the King Prawn

Votes: 42 13.3%
  • Fozzie Bear

Votes: 151 47.8%

• Total voters

Davina

Reaction score
while it's not new any of us want to hear, at least they have finally updated

dmoss

Reaction score
It's nice and reassuring to hear that they have actual, real-life plans to make Reporter Kermit (maybe even AS they produce Rizzo)! I'd much rather they do another original, instead of a repeat, but I guess we should be thnkful to have any kind of news on the line, at all!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It's dated Monday, so it seems that they've either heard our outcry or are more organized right now. Either way, this builds my confidence in EFX.

Seeing that the old Igel version of Rizzo was really spectacular, I'm wondering why this poser (even though it's far different than a mere plush) is such a factory challenge. Must be about the stitching or the armatures. Part of me feels that Rizzo is tough sell as well.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Yes, I see that update has been recently added, so that would cancel the price that they did have, unless they can get a factory to match the price.Looks like I will shut up!LOL.
Well, maybe I mightnt have to shut up yet.....there has been a developement but it is not confirmed yet.It might have a bit of a twist to it.Let's hope it works out.

Telly

Reaction score
I really do hope the little guy gets to have some sweet merchandise. He really hasn't had a lot in the past.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi All, I've just had an email from Play.com regarding my Rizzo order and have now been given the date of November 19th - whether it'll appear then I have no clue but I thought I'd let you all know

muppetperson

Reaction score
Hi All, I've just had an email from Play.com regarding my Rizzo order and have now been given the date of November 19th - whether it'll appear then I have no clue but I thought I'd let you all know
Thanks for sharing.That date is along the lines of what I was thinking-very late this year.The vender has to get set up for manufacture,it will take several prototypes getting sent back and forth,and then a month or more in shipping to eFX.This all depends on the new vender developement, which isnt set in cement yet.Fingers and flippers and paws crossed.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Is it Comic Con preview night over there yet.Anyboby been to the eFX Stand?Are the Muppets displayed and any news?

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Comic-Con Update

Hi All,

Had very nice talk with Bryan at the eFX booth. Rizzo and Kermit are there, but Rizzo got kind of faded from being in that store window.

Bryan was very nice and the news is... absolutely no news. His last report on the website is still the current situation. There is no factory. The last factory they had turned them down after five months of stringing them along. It's just too small of a job and too complicated. That plus, not only do they need to find a factory that will take on the job and handle it nearly perfectly, it has to be a factory approved by Disney. In order to get approved by Disney, the factory has to pay and if they fail, they have to pay again to be retested. So, eFX must find a factory that is willing to do the job and also is preapproved by Disney.

No one is more disappointed or frustrated by the delay than Bryan. He would like nothing more than to have these in production. But reality is getting in the way. When there is news, we will all hear it directly from him.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this news with us. It is sad to hear, but at least we are getting some kind of info. I fully understand why Bryan is working hard to make this happen. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Apon that note WOE....did you see any studio scale models there I am really hoping for the Tie Fighter.....if Rizzo does not come out anytime soon, this is my next order if this comes out. Any info on this would be awesome!