Angelina Jolie puppet on Ebay

mr3urious

Reaction score
Looks more like something from Crank Yankers.

mrhogg

Reaction score
It's a nice looking puppet, absolutely. The dress you made for her looks quite good, well done on that.

The puppet looks slightly too happy to be Angelina Jolie (Ms. Jolie always looks like she's either headed into or coming back from a glass of something strong), but it's really nice.

MGov

Reaction score
Wow. Jarrod. They're turning on you.

It looks great, as always.

davidmartiste

Reaction score
Jarrod - she's wonderful! I think it's a striking puppet resemblance. It reminds me of Muppet Show season 1 when they presented the first couple of performers with their own puppet likeness. I think Angelina would be ecstatic. If I had a few hundred dollars laying around, I'd buy her myself. Inspiring as always.

Keeermit

Reaction score
haha no thats fine - putting something up on a forum to get someones opinion is good - and I always remember " an opinion is only an opinion" - and as we all know an opinion can't be wrong - afterall it is just someones opinion - not fact :smile: phew could i possible say opinion one more time is this response ( i guess i just did ) - Oh and by calling her Angelina - its an abstract muppet version - anyway I think she's hot :flirt:

have a great day all

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hey, I think it looks gorgeous and great. Not only that, it also has essence of Angelina within it, somehow. Now all it needs in a bottle of her own Puppet-foam-blood on a string round her neck and she'll be good to go.

Hmm...Think Angelina still has bigger lips than the Puppet...:halo:...Ahehe.

Keeermit

Reaction score
Hey all less than 24hrs left if you wanna check her out :smile: