Farewell Farah and Michael

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Michael, God bless and may you rest in peace. You will be very sadly missed.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I was just floored by the news of MJ - he was strange, that is for sure, but he was a pop icon from my youth and I just can't believe he's gone. Wow. Sad day yesterday. RIP Micheal and Farrah.

Nick22

Reaction score
i think the fact that michael died is making everyone forget about farah. but i think its also because farah has been sick for a long time, so it was kinda expected. a radio station here is playing michael jackson songs all day. i looked at some pictures of farah from a long time ago, and she was gorgeous. my mom said that my uncles had a big poster of her one their wall. :smile: its also weird because ive been catching myslef singing michael jackson all day. i still just cant believe that he's gone. :frown:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Yeah, he kinda took away her thunder, but her family might be glad she's out of the spotlight a little bit so it's easier for them to mourn privately :/

I don't have any Michael albums unless you count the Jackson 5 Christmas album, so I don't really have anything to listen to :frown:

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Please, we shouldn't remember him for stupid things like that. We should remember him for the great musician that he was. And his music odd? I couldn't disagree more. His music was genious. I even did "Billie Jean" in my school talent show one year, with the outfit and everything. Michael was a legend.
Re read my post. I didn't say his music was odd.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
i think the fact that michael died is making everyone forget about farah. but i think its also because farah has been sick for a long time, so it was kinda expected. a radio station here is playing michael jackson songs all day. i looked at some pictures of farah from a long time ago, and she was gorgeous. my mom said that my uncles had a big poster of her one their wall. :smile: its also weird because ive been catching myslef singing michael jackson all day. i still just cant believe that he's gone. :frown:
Every boy that grew up in that time period had that poster of Farrah on their wall :flirt: I think it still is the highest selling poster of all time.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
In Michael Jackson's Moon Walk book, there is a photo of Michael meeting Jim Henson, with kermit.I wonder what the involvement was there, or maybe it was just a chance meeting?
Maybe it was at the Grammy Awards, as he is also in the same jacket meeting Cindy Lauper and Webster.
Hm, I'm trying to picture Michael as Jareth, and my brain kinda hurts. I think Bowie was the better choice.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Hm, I'm trying to picture Michael as Jareth, and my brain kinda hurts. I think Bowie was the better choice.
It would have been an entirely different sort of film with Michael. More Captain EO inspired. It's really Bowie that made that role what it is. He gave it the wonder and eeriness that wasn't necessarily on the page. :eek:

DonnaMusic

Reaction score
In Michael Jackson's Moon Walk book, there is a photo of Michael meeting Jim Henson, with kermit.I wonder what the involvement was there, or maybe it was just a chance meeting?
Maybe it was at the Grammy Awards, as he is also in the same jacket meeting Cindy Lauper and Webster.
Been years since I've posted...Anyway, I was watching the MJ Video marathons and noticed this clip/cameo- MJ with Kermit that is (JH not shown) is featured in the Billie Jean live version video (live with the Jacksons). I saw it on MTV Jams, maybe they will repeat that one. At the end, they showed video cameos of MJ meeting celebs such as Kermit, Emmanuel Lewis, Cyndi Lauper, and many more. I know another MJ- Henson connection was that in the (music video?) for something (I'm Gonna Always Love You?), Henson parodied the regular Billie Jean video at the end. JH walked on square tiles that lit up, dressed in a tux and large Kermit Feet like the ones from "Muppet Show Live" stage shows. :smile:

-Jennifer K.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Funny...I was thinking the same thing about people talking more about Michael Jackson's death than Farrah Fawcett's. But as some people stated Farrah's death was to be expected since she was so sick.
RIP Farrah...now you're part of Heaven's angels:halo:
And now Michael's probably teaching everyone in Heaven how to moon walk.