The Muppets at Disney World Outtakes

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Floyd and Clifford seemed to be fighting over whose the better bass player.

Quesal

Reaction score
Disney had better release this special on DVD with those outtakes one of these days!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I thought that for musical numbers all of the audio is recorded before filming/ taping. So I wonder why during the outtakes for the closing song the characters voices aren't heard singing when the puppets stop moving their mouths, yet the music still plays in the background.

And it's off that there were fade-ins for some of the outtakes, in addition to actually showing on-screen credits.

edwardsinclair

Reaction score
I thought that for musical numbers all of the audio is recorded before filming/ taping. So I wonder why during the outtakes for the closing song the characters voices aren't heard singing when the puppets stop moving their mouths, yet the music still plays in the background.
I think the audio was recorded ahead of time as usual, but the vocal track was just faded in and out during the mastering of this gag reel (hence why there's no puppet banter during those choreography bits). So it's still the same master track that was used in the special.

First time I watched it I thought the editors did quite a masterful job of syncing up the drop outs.

vaati64

Reaction score
Thanks so much for finding this! This really does complete my Muppets At Walt Disney World DVD. This, and Jim's appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show are the perfect bonus features!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Thanks so much for finding this! This really does complete my Muppets At Walt Disney World DVD. This, and Jim's appearance on The Arsenio Hall Show are the perfect bonus features!
Are you saying you made a Muppets At Walt Disney World DVD by yourself?