Anyone offering/selling collectibles NOT through EBAY?

scottishpiggy

Reaction score
Hi All

As somewhat of an obsessive muppet fan, I am always looking to extend my collection as much as possible.

Ive noticed a few posts with stuff going on eBay, but I cant access eBay- have no internet at home, only at work, and eBay is a blocked site :concern:

This of course means I havent been able to update my collection in a while....

So, is anyone looking to sell on any collectibles could they let me know here, or PM me as I cant go through eBay?

I do have paypal, so all transactions are guaranteed :excited:

Uk located, but willing to pay whatever money necessary for shipping :smile:

Reevz1977

Reaction score
Hi Scottishpiggy, I have a couple of Muppet items I am contemplating putting for sale in the near future including the Master Replica's Animal and Gonzo, the Palisades Backstage playset and the Sideshow Kermit Bust. All are brand new in box, however the playset box is slighty squashed. PM me with any offers and I'd be happy to consider them - I hate putting stuff on ebay anyhoot. :smile:

rtgentry

Reaction score
I have the dress up kermit and gonzo dolls from the 80's FP line mib. Some box wear. Looking to get 50$ for each.

justairbagit

Reaction score
I have a ton of fraggle rock stuff im selling if your intested

oznowicz

Reaction score
There's a few things I've been meaning to sell to make space. I can PM you what I've got. The rarest thing I'm selling is the 2002 Holiday Kermit figure. There were less than 200 made and only available to Henson employees. Its mint and unopened. PM if you're interested in that or I'll send you what else I've got.

MarieIsabella

Reaction score
I have the 1977 Fisher Price Rowlf Puppet if you are interest, just make me an offer:smile:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
im im selling a bunch of my old muppet stuff...no reason other than for space but its all good stuff