how to kill zombie puppets

keithallison

Reaction score
Hey all... I posted a quick little video on destroying a zombie puppet... I guess you could call it testing for a short I'm working on. It was a great little puppet and I hated to see him go... but I have about 15 more, so it's not really that bad!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvF_wXL3krQ

Fluffets

Reaction score
OMG OMG OMG that scared me a lot, the music is also creepy, good work there on the puppet but ZOMG SCARY! :eek::embarrassed:

keithallison

Reaction score
thanks! means alot. I'm debating now on whether to create a short... or just keep 'testing' on the poor little guys.

mrhogg

Reaction score
What did you explode the head with? Did you do a quick switch, and blow up a place-holder head?

keithallison

Reaction score
no, no quick switch to a placeholder. I have footage after that of walking up on the blown up head, still smoking. I used a modified small explosive charge... not necessarily legal where i live... I will say that I did cut the video to get rid of all of the smoke BEFORE the head explodes. I wanted it to look clean and the smoke before the explosion looked lame. I only wish I would have put a bag of fake blood in the head before blowing it up.