Custom figures and dioramas

Muppetaz

Reaction score
cool, thanks! i 'm recreating eisode four in stop motion with my star wars figures. I was a huge star wars fan untill I got into the muppets, and I'm starting to get back into it. Last nite I recreated my first scene.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D75ErnCUVeE&feature=channel_video_title
the figure is actuly a custom, I switched bodies with qui gon just for the filming.

(btw I need a flat diorama without characters in it so I can film in front of it.)

Muppetaz

Reaction score
I also need a diorama of the place where leia tells the secrte plans to r2.

Dearth

Reaction score
I also need a diorama of the place where leia tells the secrte plans to r2.
This is ironic... I had to create several "Off-Topic" threads over at Rebelscum's forums, since the Muppets aren't technically anything to do with Star Wars collecting.

And now here at the Muppet website, we're getting off-topic talking about Star Wars again.

Anyway, Taz, check your e-mail account. I just sent you three images that I hope will work. One is scanned from a book, as I couldn't find the image anywhere online. One is from Google. And one is a Google pic that I retouched.

Feel free to contact me at Ploovo241@aol.com for any future non-Muppet needs.

Alex

Muppetaz

Reaction score
thanks! these are perfect i'll post the videos to you tube when they're done.

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
About the Donkey Kong figure. Donkey kong doesn't work... BUT DIDDY KONG DOES!

Dearth

Reaction score
Lamango, have you got a pic of Diddy Kong as Sal? Or at least, standing next to a Johnny Fiama figure?

Thanks to the prototype turnaround pics that Rowlfy linked, I want more than ever to hand-sculpt a Sal and get someone to cast it for me. I may even have acquired a new contact who can do the castings AND who wants a custom Sal, so maybe the stars will align for that project in a few months.

Joseph, welcome to MuppetCentral and thanks for your praise of my namesake custom figure. It was the very first custom Muppet that I made. I'm not 100% satisfied with Princess Loina, though. I may have to remake that one, especially after discovering a better white spray-paint which I used on my custom White Tux Rowlf re-creation.

Alex

Muppetaz

Reaction score
Hey Dearth, for those vet's hospital customs you made, maybe you could use some beaker bodies. :eek:

Dearth

Reaction score
Hey Dearth, for those vet's hospital customs you made, maybe you could use some beaker bodies. :eek:
Yeah, but even if I were able to get my hands on extra Beakers, they'd go toward my '6 Beaker' diorama for the Mac Davis episode.

I'm actually talking to the seamstress from the play I did last month about sewing me some little tiny hospital scrubs for Dr. Bob and the two nurses. Then I would just dress the existing figures in those and not have to do much sculpting/painting.

She did something like 60 full-sized costumes for Aladdin in just about a month's time, so surely three tiny 'Snuggies' wouldn't be that hard. :wink:

Alex