Atlanta

Barry Lee

Reaction score
So, I just got accepted to SCAD Atlanta for this fall, I was wondering if theres any members near that area? Hooray i'm so close to the Puppetry Arts Center! :excited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Whoa, whoa, whoa... SCAD has puppetry now? Aw man, they didn't years ago when I considered applying for that place!

Well, it's too late for me now, but congrats to you Barry, SCAD has a wonderful reputation, and I'm sure you'll be able to take them by storm!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Storm is right. Uh, should it be snowing?

Seriously, congrats BL and hope you do well at your college of choice. :eek: :zany:

froggiegirl18

Reaction score
The displays at the center are amazing! There's Big Bird, Red and Mokey Fraggle, a nice Doozer display, a door knocker from Labyrinth, also Didymus, and a very nice Jim Henson display there's Ernie, Rowlf, Dr.Teeth, the smaller puppet of the Lachoy Dragon, and much more. Both Jane and Heather visited recently and they said more of Jim's work might be coming to the center because Jim had a special place in his heart for the south. Also I just saw one of their marionette performances and my jaw hit the floor..It was amazing!

Barry Lee

Reaction score
No-no no they dont have puppetry haha. The Puppetry Arts Center is near the college. Thats what I meant, im planning to major in illustration. :smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
And Thanks you guys! :smile: Its the only college I applied for haha.