Fraggle Rock Season 4 Boxset: 11/3/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Here's something I would like to know, however. Come time to release the re-packaged complete series set, are they going to recall the old set, or just stop making the old set? I guess what I'm asking is, do u think that lionsgate will let you sort of trade in your old set for like a discount or something off of the new re-packaged set? Probably not, but I thought I would ask anyway.
I assume they'll just keep the old ones on the market anyway. Despite it's shortcomings and my lack of owning it, the complete series set might appeal to some extreme die-hard collectors, I know I liked the binder look of the original even though I didn't own it. You probably would be better off to sell it if you wanted to.

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Interesting new development... I suppose for those who haven't already purchased the series set or the previous individual season, the new series set would be the way to go. Personally, I'd like to see some pics of the inner design of both the Season 4 and newly designed series sets before I decide just what one I'll go with.

On a side note; Is anyone else exceptionally disappointed with the abscence of Mokey on the cover of the newly designed series set?

CoOKiE

Reaction score
It would also be awesome if they released the Animated... They may figure that everyone else owns the other seasons... so why remake them? And with the license, they could do the animated series

vaati64

Reaction score
It would also be awesome if they released the Animated... They may figure that everyone else owns the other seasons... so why remake them? And with the license, they could do the animated series

Yes! I sooooo agree!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, I guess I now have a reason to sell my complete series set. I mean, if they are re-releasing the complete series set, why not just buy it again? I mean, as long as the discs won't be sliding out of place and getting scratched up. I'm not sure how they would fit the discs so they wouldn't have problems, with what they call the "bookshelf look." Unless the discs are in seperate cases, such as with the Family Guy Stewie Head set from amazon.

I'm almost certain "Bookshelf" means that the disks will be in separate standard clam shell cases like most DVD's are.

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
On a side note; Is anyone else exceptionally disappointed with the abscence of Mokey on the cover of the newly designed series set?

I am. I don't understand why they cut her out. Also, why put that Gobo out there? It's the much less popular version of him I would think.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Cool. This is a clear attempt to introduce a more efficient, less expensive complete set into the market, which is great. And it's coming the same day as S4. Exactly what should have transpired a year ago.

One concern: neither of these sets appear to include replica material. Based on the new, smaller design of the complete set, it probably couldn't include the full-sized reproduction of the Michael Frith poster.

Either way, it's nice they're going to this sort of effort at all. And it's also nice to know Henson is able to re-issue all the bonus material without HIT.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well this is great! I will be picking up season three and four, now!

Status
Not open for further replies.