Muppet Music on new Universal Coaster

jeremyactor

Reaction score
So Universal Studios (in Orlando) is debuting a new roller coaster where you can pick your own musical soundtrack, called the Hollywood Rip, Ride and Rockit. It advertises 30 songs to choose from - but there's actually 999 - including at least 2 Muppet tracks!

To access the songs - simply use the touch screen - click and hold the attraction's logo - then enter 901 for the Muppet Show Theme Song, and 902 for the Rainbow Connection. There may be more, as the attraction's only been open for a day and people have to find the music as Universal's not telling.

Just some fun information if you're ever at Univeral in Orlando.

Jeremy

KermiClown

Reaction score
That's awesome information! I was looking forward to riding the new coaster (once the summer crowds thin out), but knowing that there are Muppet tunes on the ride make it even better.

A friend was just telling me yesterday that he heard there were Easter eggs on the touch screen, but he didn't know how to access them.

Thanks again for the info!

jeremyactor

Reaction score
Correction - #901 is actually Moving Right Along, not the Muppet Show theme song. I've heard that the Muppet Show Theme will be on the coaster, but has yet to have its number discovered.