D23 Expo: Muppet news and happenings

unclematt

Reaction score
Guys I meant to post this some time ago, it is the poster for the new disney pook-a-looz toys. You can see clearly a Kermit, Gonzo, Animal, and Fozzie. These were showcased at D23, I'm also gonna link this in the Merchandise portion of this forum...
I love the Fozzie. Suprise that thre is no Piggy

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just wanna pipe in that I spotted some of the first Kermit the Frog "Green" merchandise and Muppets Letters to Santa have just started showing up at Disney Stores.

unclematt

Reaction score
Just wanna pipe in that I spotted some of the first Kermit the Frog "Green" merchandise and Muppets Letters to Santa have just started showing up at Disney Stores.
I need to go to a Disney Store. :smile:

tomahawk

Reaction score
Yeah, so far what I've seen at the Disney store by me is two girls Kermit tees and a Kermit tote bag. Hopefully a good sign of more to come.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw buttons, too. It's a very slow start, but that's what the plan was... test marketing for later merchandise. And this is all leftover UK stuff, too. But hey, I remember a time when you couldn't even find Mickey Mouse stuff at the Disney Store.

unclematt

Reaction score
I am excited about The Muppets presence in the stores.

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
It looks like "Muppet*Vision Remastered" is making some progress! The attraction will be closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios from April 24 to May 14. I'm not sure about when/if Disney's California Adventure is getting a refurbishment.

Source - StitchKingdom and WDWMagic

unclematt

Reaction score
It looks like "Muppet*Vision Remastered" is making some progress! The attraction will be closed at Disney's Hollywood Studios from April 24 to May 14. I'm not sure about when/if Disney's California Adventure is getting a refurbishment.

Source - StitchKingdom and WDWMagic
That is good news for those attractions.

WeatherbySwann

Reaction score
Muppet*Vision 3D re-opens tomorrow. :smile:
I'm anxious to see what changes have been made.