The Muppet Mindset

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sneaks up behind Prawny and gives him a dreaded glomp o' doom. It'll have to do until I get my own signature toy/embrace/catchword at 23K posts. Thank you for that.
*Leaves Halloween chocolates as a token of our gratitude.

Now whas about that mid-age fic... Do we have to lock you in again? J/K.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Good article... But I need point out the writer seems to have confused Countesses #1 and 3 with each other. Countess Von Backwards had a habit of counting everything, just like my namesake, hexcept she would do it in reverse subtracting the total back down to 0. Also, just like my namesake, when Von Backwards finished counting, a supernatural effect would trigger—in her particular case wolves would start howling. The non-named Countess is the one who appeared with Mr. Von Count in the Number of the Day song from Seasons 37-38, yelling "SHHTOP! ! !" to identify which number in the song was the desired sponsor.

Hope this helps... And thanks for another groovy Halloween highlight. :batty:

kermambo

Reaction score
Hello Mr Count sir

I wrote the article

In regards to the Countess's thing, you may be right, I just purely went off what Muppet Wiki was telling me, and I may have gotten a bit confused - It was late, and I'm getting glasses next week because my eyes suck! Haha

But the article was more a case of showing the world that The Countcould be just as much of a player as any other brooding handsome vampire. So as long as the point got across, great!

Glad you've all enjoyed it, I feel like a bit of a rockstar.

And now, for a big announcement in regards to my quest for Sesame Street, please go to my blog or thread.

- Jarrod

gonzocartoons

Reaction score
This is Dave Rosenberg here. The illustrator of the 31 Days of Monsters cartoons. I just now joined the MC forum (should've done this sooner really). I was going to post some of my cartoons to get feedback from other fans, then found that Good ol' Ryan has already done it. So I wanted to take this moment to not only thank him again for featuring my cartoons, but also to thank those of you who enjoyed the cartoons and commented on them here. Like all of us on here, I'm a long time fan of everything Jim Henson brought to the world and I intend to continue doing cartoons of his characters that I have grown up loving. And of course sharing them with you all.

Thanks again and be seeing you.

BTW, those Mupet Smilies are freaking awesome.