The Muppet Mindset

zns

Reaction score
This is too much of a burden. Cosidering all the interviews you made and how many people involved with the Muppets have supported you, it just seems too unfair. I hope that Disney isn't behind this though.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Especially considering the other page linked on this thread are perfectly fine...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Especially considering the other page linked on this thread are perfectly fine...
Shh! Don't tell anyone that! :wink:

But yes, it was just an April Fool's joke. No worries! We'll be back to normal come tomorrow. I hope I didn't freak anyone out too much. :big_grin:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Oh no you di'int! You are a hardcore prankster, prawncracker. You know I was pretty worried when the Mindset was down.

Ya' know I'm a big fan of your blog, Mr. Theprawncracker. :zany:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh no you di'int! You are a hardcore prankster, prawncracker. You know I was pretty worried when the Mindset was down.

Ya' know I'm a big fan of your blog, Mr. Theprawncracker. :zany:
Haha well I really appreciate the compliments. SO glad you like the blog. :smile: And don't you worry. We'll be back in full force tomorrow!

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Well nice to know prawn cracker. Oh and by the way. I loved the interview with Matt Vogel. Very interesting:smile: