Burn the Wig!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Inspired by a comment from our own Frogboy, over at the Muppet Mindset blog, I'm starting a medieval wig-hunt, in the tradition of the fight-for-freedom-from-flat-head-Kermit.

We're talking about Miss Piggy, and all the flat-haired, hair-straighteners, ear-lengthening blondes wigs she's had -- from floating head Piggy, (which even appears on the Letters to Santa dvd cover...go check it out), to her most recent long and blonde moment.

What do we want? Bounce and curls.

When do we want it? NOW.

But please...no Muppet Take Manhatten Mishaps in the hair department...

Bea:zany:{BURN THE WIGS!}regard

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Here, here! Burn the long-overused flat, platinum wig! We want curls! We want girls! ...Wait... No, yeah, that's right. *ahem*

Make her hair bounce! Make it golden! Make it beautiful!

Keep up the curls, Diz. Put the flat iron away.

Beauregard

Reaction score
In fact, give us the flat iron that we may wield it as a poker whilst burning the wigs! *fans the flames...* Wait! No, those were vintage Chinese fans! Get them out the fire, get them out!...sheesh...

But seriously, curls or nothing, people. (Although nothing might be a little too drastic...)

Burn the wigs!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Si, si, we don't want nothing. Britney already beat de pig to d'is, hokay.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, you just HAD to bring that one up...Our cardboard queen makes ONE little mistake...

(Burn the Wigs!)

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You leave Luke's Britney Speares and my Jessica Simpson cardboards alone! Go get 'em guys!
*Launches penguins with water buckets out of the cannon putting out Bo's fire.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
The wavy locks of hair really make all the difference and doesn't the pig deserve the best? :smile:

Leyla

Reaction score
She would be the first to say "Naturellement!"

The REALLY long flat wig is sort of interesting, but nothing holds a candle to those sweet loose bouncy curls. They frame her face so nicely and make her look very beautiful and lively.

If I never see the platinum short straight disaster again, it'll be too soon.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'll voice the UO here, but i don't mind the wigs...having the different wigs and looks is a very "Piggy" thing to me - however the thing is (and why there has now become such an uprising against them) is that they should be the occasional treat as opposed to the NORM.

Play with styles and colors, sure. But let's see them as examples of playing around with DIFFERENT looks instead of being the go-to look.

Drtooth

Reaction score
As long as she doesn't have that UGLY 1980's curly Cher Hair... ick. I never found that attractive. Not on Piggy... not on April O'Neil (check out the original comic book)... not on anybody.

I'd love to have a return to that one right there... at the top of the screen on the MC Forum menu... Now THAT'S the Piggy I love. That should be his normal TV show/movie/style guide hair.