Horror movie puppets.

puppetmancan

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm a big halloween and horror movie fan. I didn't know if other puppeteers had the same interest. The reason I ask is I plan on doing some puppets based off of horror movie icons. I'm currently working on the king of halloween (Mr. Myers). He'll be up soon. Who else would some of you like to see built/ or purchase? I think i'll be doing Regan from Exorcist next. she'll have interchangeable heads (regan/ cpt. Howdie). Look forward to your feedback.

Bob1995

Reaction score
Just a suggestion, but you may want to look at Transylvania Television's main puppets for inspiration. They're based on Universal Horror monsters, as well as parodieing every movie monster cliche'. P.S.: are you aiming for a muppety look or a more realistic look?

Fluffets

Reaction score
I have an unusual request (to see), ahem....GODZILLA!

puppetmancan

Reaction score
The movie monsters will have a "muppety" look. Godzilla. Hmmm. He could be fun.

Fluffets

Reaction score
The movie monsters will have a "muppety" look. Godzilla. Hmmm. He could be fun.

Ya get a few lil green plastic army men and you got yurself a movie idea, there has definately been a puppet made of the rubbish remake of godzilla but he's different looking and now named zilla. If you do the big g-man be careful with your source.

muppetinsider

Reaction score
I think King Kong would make a much better puppet than Godzilla. More fur to work with.