Is there a Fraggle Rock 2010 calendar?

Foodie

Reaction score
So, anyone know if we're gonna get a 2010 Fraggle Rock calendar? I checked around a bit on the web but can't find anything yet. :smirk:

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
I just looked around the other day too and came up with nothing. Being as close as we are to the new year, it seems unlikely we'll get one.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
There could be, but I believe most 2010 calendars are out now. The previous Fraggle ones were definitely released earlier than September.

Drtooth

Reaction score
... uh... we all realize that the HIT partnership ending has a HUGE role in this, right? There no doubt someone would have published the FR calendar if there wasn't a large shift in management and licensing. We could get one next year... but as of now, I think that it couldn't have been designed in time for publication... and that's because the rights and licensing were still up in the air by the time they should have started.

Foodie

Reaction score
... uh... we all realize that the HIT partnership ending has a HUGE role in this, right? There no doubt someone would have published the FR calendar if there wasn't a large shift in management and licensing. We could get one next year... but as of now, I think that it couldn't have been designed in time for publication... and that's because the rights and licensing were still up in the air by the time they should have started.

Well, no. I didn't consider that but I s'pose it could be a factor. HEY! You've got Buck as your avatar! I'm all about Crash & Eddie these days. I wonder if there's an Ice Age 3 calendar! I'd better check. * does * :smirk:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Didn't the license for Fraggles run out and come up for bid again? That could be it. :coy:

Foodie

Reaction score
Didn't the license for Fraggles run out and come up for bid again? That could be it. :coy:
Possibly. The '09 calendar was mostly rehashed photos from the other ones though. Maybe they're out of ideas. They should let me make one. :smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I kinda just said that... :smile: I guess they didn't come back into rights soon enough, before the designing period for this to happen.

Well, no. I didn't consider that but I s'pose it could be a factor. HEY! You've got Buck as your avatar! I'm all about Crash & Eddie these days. I wonder if there's an Ice Age 3 calendar! I'd better check.
A) Not any more... it was though. I forgot to change it in my usual month time frame.

and
B) If it's a movie, it will probably be a calendar.