10% Statler/Waldorf - Sarcasm and love of heckling
20% Kermit - As far as work ethic, Im usally the go-to guy
10% Cookie Monster - I love to eat
10% Oscar - In the mornings, not a morning person
10% Sam the Eagle - Love America

how did I do, Gelfling Girl?

Kiki

Reaction score
For me... I'm a mixture of Fozzie (I'm persistant and I try to make an effort with things, I also find it hard when telling people off), Gonzo (*lol* I am very much like him. I give things a shot, I'd like to think that I'm open-minded, obscure things appeal to me and many people *do* find me a little on the quirky side), Wembley (I'm flexible and I try to get along with everyone. I also find it very hard to make decisions. *cough*Libra*cough*), Mokey (I like art and writing, but generally-speaking I'm concerned about the feelings of others- I'd like to think so, anyway. I probably do, but just too much) and Rizzo (I can be cynical and extremely sarcastic).

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
I think I'm a combination of...

Gonzo - I am a weirdo. Always have been. I have some pretty weird mannerisms, and I'm passionate about certain things that most people just don't understand (my Muppet obsession, for one :big_grin:).

Fozzie - I love to make people laugh, and some people actually do think I'm funny while others just shake their head.

Kermit - When I get frustrated, I let it build to the point where I explode. But after one little outburst, I'm back to my normal self.

Scooter - When I got my first job at an ice skating rink when I was about 13 or 14, I remember being just as eager and energetic as Scooter (I think I ever slipped up one time and called my boss "chief" :wink:). Not much has changed. I still work at that same rink, with more or less the same attitude, and I'm still "the kid" around there. Also, I've noticed, while rehearsing with my theatre troupes in high school and college and in the community, that I love to watch the craziness unfold, without always getting involved in it (I swear, every theatrical production I have ever been a part of has been just like The Muppet Show backstage. Maybe that's why I love theatre so much. :big_grin:). And whenever I'm not acting, I'm often called upon to serve as a gofer.

Zoot - Most of the time, I'm pretty laid back and quiet. But when I start talking, I start talking.

Rizzo - Sarcasm is just another free service I offer.

Statler and Waldorf - I love to heckle. 'Nuff said.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Honestly, I feel like I am like just about every Muppet. I often feel like Kermit, in that at times I feel like I'm more logical than everybody else (resulting in me getting annoyed), and at times I feel like Sam the Eagle in that I may feel moralistic but everybody esle doesn't seem to see eye-to-eye (not even logical Kermit-types). And at times I feel like Fozzie, making jokes that others may not care to hear. And there are the times I feel like Gonzo. And I even feel like those who don't have any apparrent personality, like Lips or Doglion.

Sweedums

Reaction score
I think that's why the Muppet's are loved by so many.They are so human.I couldn't say who I am the most like.Maybe.....30% Gonzo. Just weired and feel don't like I belong any where.30% Fozzy the bear. I like to make people laugh.30% The great Mumferd. My love for Magic.10% Animal. Good heart but not easy to understand..01 %. I don't remember his name but the guy with the boomerang fish.

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
I'm a bit like Janice and Rizzo (total granola chick, but also a super-sarcastic big eater).

beakerboy12

Reaction score
I'm a mix of Gonzo, Fozzie, Rizzo, Pepe, and Floyd. I'm sometimes weird and crazy like Gonzo, not making much sense at times. Like Fozzie, I love to make people laugh. Also like Fozzie, the jokes don't always make sense. I'm sarcastic like Rizzo too, while I'm like Pepe because of my love of money. And I'm like Floyd, cause' I love to sing!

Sweedums

Reaction score
I would have to say......25% Gonzo. Just weird and wanting to belong.25% Fozzy. Enjoy making people laugh.25% Mumford the Great. My love for magic.15% Animal. Good heart but not easily understood.10% Sweedums, Good heart but a bit of a temper.

Pug Lover

Reaction score
I would say I'm most like :smile:.Gentle and sensitive.Easily intimidated.Level headed.Stand my ground.