Which Muppet are You Most Like

TheLilacPilgrim

Reaction score
Eheh, probably Miss Piggy. A large girl with surprising strength and a short fuse and quite possibly a little conceited. Maybe.

Or Zoot in the way that in real life I don't talk much and my memory works rather selectively.

Or Dr Bunsen Honeydew in that I love science and experiments... and would love a test subject...

MadForPepe

Reaction score
Mmm, I think I'm most like Bert!

But also a bit crazy like Beaker and a wanna be super hero like Super Gonzo.

In my relationship I want to be like Pepe, he's my all time hero. But I need to work on that Spanish Accent, okay......

MadForPepe

Reaction score
Eheh, probably Miss Piggy. A large girl with surprising strength and a short fuse and quite possibly a little conceited. Maybe.

Or Zoot in the way that in real life I don't talk much and my memory works rather selectively.

Or Dr Bunsen Honeydew in that I love science and experiments... and would love a test subject...
Aha! I forgot about Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, but indeed he' comes closest to being me, with a little bit of Bert (ok, not a muppet) and wannabee Pepe.

Puckrox

Reaction score
When playing a question game with friends recently, one of my friends got the questions: "What if we were all turned into Muppets?" Her response was: "I don't know, but I'd hope Julia and Amanda would become Rizzo and Gonzo." This made me so **** happy.

I am like Rizzo. I like poking fun at people and I'm terribly sarcastic, not to mention I'm always hungry! Plus I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat.

But I actually think I'm a lot more like Gonzo. We're both silly and misunderstood a lot of the time. Plus we both have really big hearts (although, I think you could argue all the Muppets have big hearts... well, maybe not Statler and Waldorf). We're also the ones who usually come up with the craziest suggestions!

Either way, the fact that my roommate and I were compared to two of my favorite Muppets made me smile.

MerryCakes

Reaction score
I really don't know which Muppet I am like! Maybe Waldorf and Statler because I am a critic!

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
I realized last night at a film meeting that though I like to be called Scooter on film sets (cause I often do something akin to his job) my demeanor is more like Kermit's on sets. I go from everything-is-good-we're-calm-we're-organized to everything-is-falling-apart!-the-world-is-ending-why! in 2 seconds flat.

Kestral

Reaction score
I think I'm most like Scooter. I like helping out behind the scenes. As for Fraggles, I'm most like Mokey. I'm sweet and smart. I love both those characters!

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
40% Zoot-I'm almost always just completely zoned totally oblivious to whats going on. I also tend to spit out the most random things that make you go "waaaa?"
30% Floyd-Lets just say, I've said a few things very similar to what Floyd has said...I have that weird, dryly sarcastic sense of humor, though not obnoxiously sarcastic like Rizzo
20% Miss Piggy-Uh...I'm a bit bigger than I'd like to be and I do have a short fuse, though, I dont hit people. I just scream.
10% Fozzie-My jokes fail...

ilovemusic

Reaction score
No need to say which muppet I am most like after what happened yesterday:
On our school there was a sport day, it was a kind of tournament between all classes of my grade.
I had to play a match basketball vs a class called 2E. And; we loosed. It was 0 for us, 9 for them. Reason: I am the tallest one of our class so I had to throw the ball through the basket.
But before that I'd play also 2 matches volleyball, so I was really exhausted and forgot at first we had to play, and them I forgot I had to make a goal (or whatever you call that). I was standing there, totally confused about what to do, yes, I forgot the rules as well.
If you didn't mention, I am most like....:cool: well, yes.