Muppet DVD List

Apocaloso

Reaction score
Hi there... I'm new here and was around the internet tryin to understand how many muppets DVDs does exist. Since today I thought there was only The Muppets Show 1-3 seasons, all the theaters movies and "It's a very meery muppet christmas movie", "wizard of oz" and "Kermit's Swamp Years".

What about "Muppet Classic Theater"? and "The Muppet At Walt Disney World"?

Lemme know something...this thing is driving me mad..:concern:

hoopless

Reaction score
there's also dvd of muppet family christmas. there's no dvd of classic theatre or at walt disney world or any of the other specials as far as i know, including the john denver ones that i'm aware of, but you can get torrents of them from the vhs copies.

an extended version of letters to santa is coming out at the end of the month though :big_grin:

hope that helps

Apocaloso

Reaction score
Thank u... now can u explain me y i cannot find them on amazon? They look rares...:confused:

hoopless

Reaction score
Which amazon store are you looking on?
i found this link for muppet family christmas on amazon.com http://www.amazon.com/Muppet-Family...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1252434069&sr=8-1

or there's the european version on amazon.co.uk here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Muppet-Fami...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1252434274&sr=8-1

they do seem very expensive though. appears they're out of print which i wasn't aware of. i found my copy in a bargain bin at a record shop, so i would suggest keeping your eyes peeled and being patient if you can before spending that sort of money.

during that search i found that rocky mountain holiday was put on DVD in 2002 but thats a similar price too.

you could always try ebay, or if you just want the shows to watch rather than for your collection i can pm you places you can see them. just let me know.

sorry i can't be more help right now.

Apocaloso

Reaction score
Thank u... this is what I was looking for. Actually I have all the movies in the Italian edition (exept Take Manhattan cos there is not the italian dvd of that one and the muppet show cos the dubbing really suck). I thought that I had all and that those specials where only for Tv or VHS...so now I know that there those 2... Let's begin the seach....:big_grin:

Apocaloso

Reaction score
I discovered that cos of the music rights they cut out some scenes on the NTSC version...so maybe at this point I should buy the PAL one...:concern:

hoopless

Reaction score
that's for family christmas right? yeah if you get the PAL one with the christmas toy it has the complete introduction with kermit that has apparently been cut from the other one.