Searching for a Kermit Hand Puppet

Apocaloso

Reaction score
Ciao. I'm searching all over the web (usually ebay) someone that could sell me a Kermit Hand Puppet.:smile: Sometimes I'm not quite sure if what I'm going to buy is the best choise, so I want to ask u how many kind of KHP does exist and which is the best one.
Grazie

Fluffets

Reaction score
Well there's a few, but if you find one online, more preferrably on ebay I recommend an Eden Toys kermit, I have one myself and it is wonderful, but his mouth looks a bit weird when its closed, he has an overbite... but its still a wonderful thing to have, and if you can't find that check for an Applause kermit, I've heard he's good too and has bendable legs and arms, keep checking and I'm positive one will come up of either, also incase you didn't know this site has a merchandise section, you can read about them in the puppets and dolls section to identify them, hope this helps, oh and hello, nice to meet you.

Apocaloso

Reaction score
Thank u very much... actually i saw a hand puppet from the 70...and i don't know if it's so good... nice to meet ya btw :smile:

Fluffets

Reaction score
Thank u very much... actually i saw a hand puppet from the 70...and i don't know if it's so good... nice to meet ya btw :smile:
The 1970s Fisher Price kermit I've heard good things about too, the best thing about it is like the real kermit it doesen't have stuffing in it, which allows more expression, and the hands have velcro straps on them. So its a matter of decision, once again you can find information about it in the colelctibles, dolls and puppets section.

Apocaloso

Reaction score
well....all the time is the same story with these hand puppets: WE JUST SEND IN US! SORRY

Fluffets

Reaction score
well....all the time is the same story with these hand puppets: WE JUST SEND IN US! SORRY
Oh, such a pity, looks like your stuck in a tricky situation in where you live, I'm sure its a lovely place there though.:big_grin:

dwmckim

Reaction score
Yeah Fisher Price Kermit was just all kinds of awesome - i had tons of the hand puppets when i was a kid and Kermit was one of my favorites because of the likeness and the expressiveness - you could do a lot of the classic face scrunches and expressions.

TucsonFun

Reaction score
i have a vintage fisher price on a scale of one to ten, i'd call it somewhere between 6.5 to 8.....his tongue is kinda funky & the paint on his eyes has some very noticeable wear.
for a collector for sure, i wouldn't let a little kid get a hold of it :wink:
i may be willing to part with....