Fleece Fleece Fleece...spare me....

BorkBork

Reaction score
I am not trying to build another puppet before i have some antron fleece!!!

Regular fleece just wont cooperate with me. It refuses!!!

Now what i have learned and getting better at is assembling foam with a glue gun. Sure i have burnt my fingers a few times, but it doesn't matter.

Anyone who has worked with antron: does it really work with you all the way???

/Anders

pdbooch

Reaction score
For the most part, yes! It dyes lovely, it stretches quite nicely, and it also hides seems incredibly well. Don't think of antron fleece like polar fleece. It's more like an upholstry material, almost like the fuzzy carpeting in car interiors. I wish I had been using it ever since I started making my own puppets years ago!

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yes it does! Like anything, you can't expect perfect results the first time - there's a bit of a learning curve with any new material you choose to work with - but it's a great fabric and very forgiving to work with.

I resisted using Antron for a long time, but a couple years ago a German producer we were working with insisted on it being used for a TV show (they wanted invisible seams) and ever since then we've wondered how we ever managed working with polar fleece.

You'll see it for yourself, as I have it on very good authority that there is an antron fleece hand puppet in coming in the mail for you. :wink:

Viva le antron! :cool:

BorkBork

Reaction score
ah, it sounds great. I am also looking forward to that puppet, and to actually see and feel antron up close for the very first time in my life.
When i get my economy together again i will order some fleece and RIT :wink:

CB Boy

Reaction score
Originally posted by Buck-Beaver
You'll see it for yourself, as I have it on very good authority that there is an antron fleece hand puppet in coming in the mail for you. :wink:
Don't u people in Toronto have ENOUGH to do?? Sheesh - make Max a puppet too while u r at it. :stick_out_tongue:

*Random griping sponsored by your Friendly Neighborhood CB Boy :embarrassed:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Yeah but Bork Bork sent us this nifty Swedish fur - what have YOU done for us lately, huh??? :stick_out_tongue:

Stupid moose - tricks are for kids (er, Beavers)!

:big_grin:

BorkBork

Reaction score
so, buck, what did you make with the orange furr? A beaker puppet? :big_grin:

Buck-Beaver

Reaction score
Nothing yet, it's sitting on the shelf waiting for something special :big_grin:

BorkBork

Reaction score
Ah, cool, be sure to show me a pic when you have something, would be really cool :wink: