Your Thoughts: Scooby Doo: The Mystery Begins

Bob1995

Reaction score
I'm not happy with any of the cast members(except for Frank Welker, who does an amazing job replacing Don Mesnick as Scooby). I mean, at least I could recognise the characters in the last two live action films. I had the same problem with Dragonball Evolution, where most of the cast didn't even remotely resemble the original characters.

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I'm not happy with any of the cast members(except for Frank Welker, who does an amazing job replacing Don Mesnick as Scooby). I mean, at least I could recognise the characters in the last two live action films. I had the same problem with Dragonball Evolution, where most of the cast didn't even remotely resemble the original characters.
Maybe someday we'll get some remakes of classic TV series that does the original justice.

muppets2

Reaction score
Frank was a pretty good replacement for Don Messick:smile:
But Don was better

muppets2

Reaction score
yea i own almost all of his work its really good:smile:

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but it feels like a cheesy, low-budget kids movie that I see in the $5 bin at Wal-Mart, only it involves Scooby Doo :/

muppets2

Reaction score
It's not as bad as I thought it would be, but it feels like a cheesy, low-budget kids movie that I see in the $5 bin at Wal-Mart, only it involves Scooby Doo :/
I see your point it was kinda true