Remember me?

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Hi everyone. After having seen 'Labyrinth' and deciding that it is one of my new favorite movies, I decided to stop in and see everyone. :smile: I know, where have I been, the movie was released in 86.

Anyway, how is everyone doing? It's nice to be back...and even nicer that I remembered my username and password.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Um, YES, obviously I remember you! MC's missed your presense, oh Minstrely one!

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Pretty good, just working on stuff. I started writing lyrics for myself to sing and have been hoping to record a CD next year of original songs. My first song was recorded in July and it's called 'Pet Society' (One of my addictions).

Otherwise, we're getting ready to go to the US on holiday, and I'm looking forward to the trip. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Leaves muffins and hugs for Yva. Glad to have you back, for however long you can stay this time. :coy:

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
Hiya Count.

Yeah, I am going to be around, although not as actively as before, but I will pop in and out of here to see the latest.

It's nice to be back.

Oh yeah, the muffins were delicious. :big_grin:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*glomps Yva*

I HAVE MISSED Yoooooooouuuuuuu! My life has seemed so boring without you! The stars didn't shine as brightly! The Song of Songs sounded just like mumbling without you! The door to the Magic Store was locked without you!

*inhales*

Did I mention I missed you yet?

Yva Minstrel

Reaction score
awww, RedPiggy, I missed you too. I really need to get busy and read your story, since it was your writing that inspired me to watch Labyrinth. :big_grin:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ooh, I love that movie. And it actually gets better everytime it is watched too!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Yva Minstrel said:
awww, RedPiggy, I missed you too. I really need to get busy and read your story, since it was your writing that inspired me to watch Labyrinth. :big_grin:
Well, hopefully watching it will help. :big_grin:

The fanfic index has all my current fanfics, under "Comeback Chronicles" in chronological order. Ed was nice enough to fix some blemishes due to some brain farts on my part. I'm always happy to help, too, with any questions you may have.

*is still just psyched to see her back*