Season 40 Press Kit!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I really was hoping to see Chris and miles hang out together as cousins just like Gordon and and Olivia were close as brother and sister. And to explain to the Muppet about how cousins are family and and hang out and do fun things together as a family. Oh well.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
SS.org just updated with info about the new season, inducing episode descriptions, a slight look at the show's new format and an awesome highlight reel!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
SS.org just updated with info about the new season, inducing episode descriptions, a slight look at the show's new format and an awesome highlight reel!
That highlight reel was FANTASTIC! Absolutely awesome. Highlights of the highlights (for me): Jason Mraz's "Outdoors" and Jimmy Fallon. Awesome. :big_grin:

UFOfirefly

Reaction score
Does anyone know on which date season 40 is going to begin airing?

wiley207

Reaction score
Does anyone know on which date season 40 is going to begin airing?

It will start airing on November 10, 2009... exactly 40 years after "Sesame Street" first began airing in 1969! (I bet this was deliberate!)

Rocket Stevo

Reaction score
I'm thinking that "Jon & Kate" may not even air, given what happened to the actual family's split-up.
Judging from the highlight reel near the end if you keep pausing it when the date goes to 08.19.91, it does show a scene with the Count with an Orange Anything Muppet with a baby pink baby in his hand. That was the Jon & Kate sketch, but of course we might have to see if it would air.

The highlight reel does draw me in to watch it.

UFOfirefly

Reaction score
It will start airing on November 10, 2009... exactly 40 years after "Sesame Street" first began airing in 1969! (I bet this was deliberate!)
Thanks a lot. Wow, that is wicked cool! Yeah, I'll bet that it was deliberate...ha ha.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Well duh! Otherwise, the season would've stated on Monday, Nov. 9 or earlier.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I Must say the highlight reel for season 40 seems very interesting and I can't wait to how it all turns out. :smile:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. They probably planned it that way because usually the new season would begin in September. Or is it going to be like this every year? I don't know.