MuppetFest At Disneyland in 2010? Lets Hope So

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I would love to have another MuppetFest like before. I don't know if inside the theme park is necessarily the better idea because of the extra expenses for fees and hotel in that case; but, then again it might be less costly since it's all on company property that way.

muppet_fan_1

Reaction score
I'm There

I'm just here in Utah, so you better believe if someone picks a day, I'm THERE!:smile:

BEAR

Reaction score
I would love to have another MuppetFest like before. I don't know if inside the theme park is necessarily the better idea because of the extra expenses for fees and hotel in that case; but, then again it might be less costly since it's all on company property that way.
You don't have to stay at a Disney Hotel. There are plenty of neighboring hotels/motels surrounding the parks.

zns

Reaction score
Disneyland wouldbe a good choice for the next MuppetFest get-together. But I personally think that Disney World would be better since it is bigger and more people go there. But either one to me is fine enough. :wink:

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I'd love another Muppet fest if only for my own selfish reasons I couldn't make it to the last one, but I have 3 weddings to attend next year including my sister's so traveling right now is out for me.

beaker

Reaction score
I hope it will happen
I say, we can lobby Disney...tell em' we want a Muppets Weekend Celebration at Disneyland or WDW just like they do with Star Wars annually. I mean why not?

I have a feeling summer 2010 we'll get some sort of big fan gathering going.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
if it comes to it you guys can all stay at my place in CA and we can do a muppet march to disneyland

beaker

Reaction score
if it comes to it you guys can all stay at my place in CA and we can do a muppet march to disneyland
Im actually curious how many southern California/LA area forum goers there are(or heck, Californians in general) here.

I'd want to start a petition to Disney to have an official Muppet celebration weekend this coming summer...but for some reason I have a feeling that might actually happen on its own.