Fanart

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
So, I decided to post some of my fanart after seeing all of yours. (My loose-leaf and color pencil doodles are not quite as awesome, though.)

This one I started drawing during free time in class. We just started watching An Inconvenient Truth, so I had "going green" on my mind.

This was something that I was just inspired to draw a while ago. I'm not sure how easy it is to read, but it's the lyrics to "Rainbow Connection"

This one is a bit blurry, but it's a picture I drew of Beaker and my original character, Delilah. My mom saw it and she said something about Beaker and Janice. LOL. Has she even seen Janice? That picture looks hardly anything like her. She looks more like Abby Cadabby with a different hairstyle and green eyes.

And this final picture is actually just a picture I took, not fanart, that shows how watching too much Sesame Street and TMS can affect the mind. LOL. I had some pink fuzzy socks, and I put them on with a pair of flip-flops, thus making it look like I have furry monster feet. :wink:

Zena Star

Reaction score
Yap, these second links work just fine. I like the one with beaker in, the girl he's with looks so cool n crazy! :insatiable: (And I don't mean that in a mean way or anything!)

-Zena:flirt:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
It looks like Facebook isn't allowing me to upload these pictures right now. :mad::stick_out_tongue::eek: Maybe later it will be more understanding...

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
Looks like Photobucket is more supportive of my fanart than Facebook. :wink:

This one is a picture I drew of myself as a Muppet. It doesn't really lot a lot like me, but there is some resemblance.

This is just another doodle of my Muppet self with Scooter. :wink:

Here is a drawing of everyone's favorite piano-playing dog. :sympathy:

Happy Halloween!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
nice work, i liked the halloween and rowlf one the best :wink: