Reminder: Transylvania Television is still happening!

spcglider

Reaction score
Its been a LONG time since I've prowled through here, so I'll do a little blatant horn blowing and remind everyone that my web show Transylvania Television (seen at www.transylvania-tv.com and on iTunes under podcasts) is still rolling along and going strong!

We're just about to wrap on Season 2 and head almost immediately into Season 3!

And best of all, I got a call yesterday from a TV producer at the Minneapolis CW affiliate who is interested in exploring TVTV as a local show! Its not "the big time", but remember that Mystery Science Theater 3000 started as a local Minneapolis show on a low-power UHF station!

Nothing concrete yet... I just started talking with the guy. We haven't even met yet. But its good to be wanted! :smile:

So.. if you are craving puppet entertainment for grown ups, swing on by the website or subscribe to us on iTunes!

We're also all a "Twitter" and have a page on "Facebook" as well. So check us out!

-Gordon

practicecactus

Reaction score
That's great news, and you guys deserve good things cause TVTV is fantastic.
I spruiked you guys on youtube as a message to my subcribers basically saying "jeeze if you like my inane cr@p you're gonna love these guys' stuff cause it is way awesome".

Bob1995

Reaction score
As I hate Twilight for it's misrepresentation of vampires, the short taking a jab at it was pure comedy gold.

spcglider

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

Practicecactus: Thank you for the compliment (I think!) LOL! "If you like my inane crap then you'll LOVE these guys"? LOL! I accept that. :smile: LOL!

Bob1995: I have long been p.o.ed about the whole "romantic vampires are people too" BS infiltrating since the works of Anne Rice (and even before that, I guess). Vampires are THE UNDEAD. They are the antithesis of life and so are everything we should abhor. Except in comedy situations... like "Love At First Bite" or TVTV. But you'll note we didn't build LeShoc to resemble that Twilight kid. :smile:

-Gordon