Sesame Street Google Doodles

BEAR

Reaction score
Not particularly fond of today's Elmo logo... not necessarily because I'm not fond of Elmo to begin with, but rather, the way they did his eyes look kind of creepy... like Kermit without the pupils or something...
Yeah...he looks kinda Asian. (Sorry...first thing that came to mind). The Oscar one yesterday was really cool. I feel like Grover will show up in one of these soon.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I've enjoyed these. Can't wait to see more.

I liked Oscar's google the best so far.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
6! 6 new Google logos...ha...ha...ha...ha! :batty:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I LOVE IT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This is so froggin' awesome! I mean seriously, Count has really grown on me recently, not that I didn't already like him to begin with, but for some reason, he's just really grown on me even more as of late!

:batty: :batty: :batty:

dwmckim

Reaction score
OMG - i LOVE this! This would be the last one before the grand finale and they definately saved the best single-character one for last - great concept and i especially love how the numbers have the traditional "rods" implied under them!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm... Can anyone please describe for me? Also, what's the Sesame website to go to buy 40th anniversary merch to get these Google doodles as T-shirts? And should I buy today to get my namesake's shirt or hold off until the big full cast one on Tuesday?

BEAR

Reaction score
I LOVE IT! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This is so froggin' awesome! I mean seriously, Count has really grown on me recently, not that I didn't already like him to begin with, but for some reason, he's just really grown on me even more as of late!

:batty: :batty: :batty:
I've started to feel that way in the last couple years too, Snowthy. I appreciate him far more now than I ever did as a kid.