Rowlf Bust

daniel0son

Reaction score
I received two Rowlf Busts for Christmas this year. I am wanting to get rid of one of them. I paid $46 for it and all I want is my money back. It has never been opened and is still mint in box. If anyone is interested in making a trade for something, say some muppet action figures, I might be interested in doing that as well. Let me know. Buyer will pay shipping and handling. Thanks.

daniel0son

Reaction score
I admit your offer is tempting, but I already have some of those things on tape, even though your collection is quite extensive. As for the Blue Shirt Floyd, I just bought one recently. However, thanks for the offer.

Kye

Reaction score
I just asked my wife and she said i could spend $30 bucks on it... i will also throw in an opened Fozzie from Palisades! let me know.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I got a couple'a jokes and some belly button lint.

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I got a couple'a jokes and some belly button lint.
How is anyone supposed to compete with that???

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
i don't know! i was going to offer some cash...but my lint isn't colorful....

Sarah

WOAH! that just made no sense...ANOTHER FIRST!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Sarah, dear....That is NOT the first time you didn't make any sense!!! Trust me!!!
Ummm....I'll be your best friend, Daniel0son!!! :big_grin: (MAN I want a Rowlf bust!!!!)

daniel0son

Reaction score
The original offer still stands. All I am trying to do is get my money back. However, you may offer things to trade, but be advised that it will have to be worth it. Thanks.