PuppetProject pattens any good?

invisabell

Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been asked but.

Im a beginer and I was wondering if the simple series from Puppet Project.com were a good place to start.

spcglider

Reaction score
Heck, yeah!

They are not too good to be true. I know your natural inclination is to not believe that their stuff is THAT useful, but it is.

And I don't even get paid to say that. I just think they have a great thing going. I have many of their patterns and have found them to be simple to build and very effective for getting nice results.

-Gordon

Melonpool

Reaction score
I just finished working on a professional build, and all of the builders there commented on how good of a resource Puppet Project was and how good their patterns are.

I've bought a few of their simple series patterns and they're great! The best part is that you actually learn from the pattern and can modify it to fit the needs of the character you're trying to build!

invisabell

Reaction score
Thanks.
I was wondering if I should ask my mom fo one for christmas, and now I will.

wes

Reaction score
they have a new patter called the borsa, it looks awesome. All the patterns i have gotten from there I've used many times.

mrhogg

Reaction score
Pasha makes really ******* patterns; they're great, easy to use, and have a really nice design to them. Highly recommended.

Also Pasha himself is a really nice guy.

MGov

Reaction score
I cannot recommend the project Puppet patterns enough!

Pasha has always been terrific and the patterns are all great.

davidmartiste

Reaction score
Project Puppet fan as well. You just can't go wrong with them and they are so adaptable.

Touchskies

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm new in this forum, I'm a character designer and I'd like to start to make my own puppet (something easy to begin). I'm trying to buy antron fleece and other puppeteer supplies. Do you have suggestions for a beginner? where I can find a sock pattern for free? I think I need a progect to understand how the several elements works together, but I will design an original shape (if it's possible...)

if you want you can visit my blog: http://touchskieschronicles.blogspot.com

wes

Reaction score
Touchskies I like your work, the sock pattern is pretty cheap and you can get it sent to your email. Your Drawing/illustrations are great would work great to turn into puppets.

Project puppets