Any Jeff Dunham Fans?

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
Ive seen clips of his specials and ahve been watching his new show on Comedy Central i absolutley LOVE penut and achmed the dead terrorist "SILENCE! I keel you!"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, this guy's got some fun, hilarious characters - two of my favorites are Peanut and his "manager" Sweet Daddy.

I remember earlier this year, he had a Mother's Day video on YouTube that went something like this...

JEFF: Hey mom, you deserve a day off!
PEANUT: Until then, happy Mother's Day!

HA!

Or how Sweet Daddy was kind of giving him the business about being his client, and when Jeff asked him who some of his other clients were, but he refused to tell, he then asked for initials. "Initials? Okay... O.J.-OH ****!"

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
lol sweet! ill ahve to look up that motehrs day one! On his new show the old guy Walter has his own segment each week its differnt they did a tech segment were he got itnroduced to all the new technology like ipods and video games some gamers got him addicted to Call of Duty

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I totally dig this guy, even way back when I first caught those Toyota commercials. No -- I think the first thing I ever saw of him was when he had Peanut, Walter, Jose, and I don't remember if there was anyone else ... and Jeff drank a glass of wine while everyone else was talking. I was like O_O.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i love Jeff met him twice in my travels doing puppety things

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Jeff Dunham is one of the funniest men alive.

I've already got my ticket to see him in December.

Wiseman

Reaction score
Silence I Kill You

I like Jeff Dunham's characters too. A toned-down version of Peanut would probably fit right in with the SS crowd. However, as a WTC survivor Achmed the dead terrorist is my favorite coping mechanism "SILENCE! (wait for it)...... I KILL YOU!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I like him! Peanut is freaking hilarious! I also like Achmed! SILENCE! I KEEL YOU!