Help with Selling my Palisades Collection

crowguitar

Reaction score
anybody there?

If u want a list let me know. I finally compiled the whole thing..

hoopless

Reaction score
I truly wish I could afford to offer you anything that wouldn't be an insult for them. I could always have them here to "look after" until you find the space for them :wink:

Seriously though if you were happy to split them up I might be able to take a few off your hands, just can't afford loads. I'd quite like a look at the list though if you could PM me. However, if I wasn't being selfish and greedy of being greedy, I would probably agree with rexcrk that you should just hold on to them because I think one day you may seriously regret getting rid of them and if The Muppets make the comeback they look set to over the next year or so, you might not be able to afford to get close to the amount you have now buying them all back.

crowguitar

Reaction score
I only went by the usual prices I saw around the web..

and including on this site.

These are mint figures in the boxes.. I thought thats generally what theyre worth..?

unclematt

Reaction score
and including on this site.

These are mint figures in the boxes.. I thought thats generally what theyre worth..?
I think you will have a hard time getting rid of some of them at those prices

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I'm just wondering now too what do you have?

My collection is pretty good size, but I'm usually always looking for more, :wink:, can't promise I'll buy any, but I'm still interested in hearing what you got.

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I also wouldn't mind having a look at the list if possible.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Count me in as well. If I could see the list t'would be great.