New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Loved it... Has a real Classic Muppets feel to it.

And as someone mentioned previous, I too, would love to have a DVD of the Muppet internet videos someday.

beaker

Reaction score
This thing is exploding all over the place, beyond anything theyve put out on youtube before.

I dare say, this could single handedly bring back the Muppets to the hip young crowd and well...back overall.

To ANYONE whos says "let the muppets die", "the Muppet magic is gone", "we should just focus on memories of the past", "the Muppets died with Jim Henson"...to those people, YOU are not a REAL Muppet fan.

The Muppets are back, and this was nothing short of amazing and it DEFINITELY shows the Muppets are ready to be back on tv, in the movies and in your face.

Oh! And Carl! He has to be my favorite Muppet monster now next to telly. Good to see Carl being used for the first time since the Business meeting clips and Muppets Tonight.

James Denny

Reaction score
Forget about your sparkling vampires, singing teens etc right now the Muppets are where its at.

nyteowl

Reaction score
Such a brillant piece of music by such awesome singers, the Muppets choir deserves to win a Gold Star

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Just got a chance to see this--what a great way to unwind after a very full day of holiday travel! So great to see so many of the gang there!

The bit at the end with Kermit was such a great gag. "They're not very productive." :smile::smile:

Now, off to watch it several dozen more times... Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

beaker

Reaction score
One of the best Muppet Web Videos I've ever seen! :smile:

It featured classic Muppet Show characters plus the classic Muppets Tonight characters!

I hope someday disney will release all of the Muppet Internet Videos on one DVD! :wink:
As well as all the Muppets.com stuff...I can't find one program that can capture the videos from that site:frown: I'd buy up a dvd of that stuff in a nanosecond!

beaker

Reaction score