Muppets to appear on DWTS finale!

Nick22

Reaction score
mya should've won! what the flip is this? donny is annoying, cocky, and he can't dance to save his life.

at least we got a karate chop from piggy. that was awesome.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Wow - this is torture to sit through - the music performances that they dance through are actually worse than karaoke or muzak. I have a huge respect for the poor dancers who had to listen to that music over and over as they rehearsed.

You know it's bad when they make a Genesis song sound like Phil Collins solo!

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
WOWW.. THAT WAS HORRIBLE! I am very disappointed. They could have at least had Piggy SING The Muppet Show Theme. Like ***, i am kinda mad, at least Piggy was there. It was OKay (2.5 outta 5)

Telly

Reaction score
One of my friends texted me and told me Aaron Carter was dancing to "some Muppet type song" so I turned it in time to see :sleep::boo:. Then I saw Piggy

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Yeah, they just have the band and some other random guy perform the songs. It sure would have been better if they had the original song played.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wow - this is torture to sit through - the music performances that they dance through are actually worse than karaoke or muzak. I have a huge respect for the poor dancers who had to listen to that music over and over as they rehearsed.
All I can say on the matter

But yeah, the first time was just horrible, and I'd hate to see if they attempted to do impersonations. Don't see why they couldn't just use the original music for that one... they OWN that one, don't they? In any other case, there would be some insane fee or something to use the original recording, but they OWN the characters and they own that song and the original performance.

Girrrtacos

Reaction score
All I can say on the matter

But yeah, the first time was just horrible, and I'd hate to see if they attempted to do impersonations. Don't see why they couldn't just use the original music for that one... they OWN that one, don't they? In any other case, there would be some insane fee or something to use the original recording, but they OWN the characters and they own that song and the original performance.
I'm sure they could of used the original, but I always supposed they used mediocre song performances so you'll concentrate more on the dancers.