Idea for Muppet Exclusives

Ryan

Reaction score
Hey guys
I just got finished watching MTM, and I thought of a pretty good ide (I think, at least): How about doing exclusives of Muppets in their checkerd vests from the opening, "Together Again"? They wuld be great for shows and etc. Sorry if this has already been brought up. So, what do you think?

WiGgY

Reaction score
That's a great idea. Too bad palisades already started the whole Tux thing. I wouldn't want another Kermit if it's just in that outfit and but I wouldn't want the set without him :frown: Maybe the MTM checked outfits can be mixed in with other exclusives in later series.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Why not get a hold of some exclusives and try to paint those up? SOmeone else here already took one and made a "Manhattan Melodies" KTF! A MCC KTF as well, I think.

John Steffens

Reaction score
I have another idea for a exclusives set

the three frog executives from MTM
Phil, Bill and Jill

rexcrk

Reaction score
That would be a pretty neat idea!

Klonoa

Reaction score
How about a Joe the Armadillo action figure! Yeah!

--Klonoa

Cap Backfire

Reaction score
***>???

Who the heck is Joe Armadillo??? Either way, an armadillo figure can't be bad... HAHAHA

I like all of these ideas, but I would certainly buy Bill, Gill, and Jill... Certainly. And set up one of the Koozebane Kermits as Phil... COuld be good!!

Whatever

Reaction score
Cap Backfire said:
Who the heck is Joe Armadillo??? Either way, an armadillo figure can't be bad... HAHAHA
He's in Kermit's Swamp Years.